Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #130 on: 09 July 2020 at 16:44 »
Time to paint

WHITE LIVES MATTER

People I know in my area have been noticing WHITE POWER signs cropping up and - in their words - they've been thinking of me. My response was a shrug: When you have thousands shouting BLACK POWER, it's inevitable that Whites are going to FIGHT BACK and peacefully declare WHITE POWER.

What will you do when someone shoves a sign in your face and shouts BLACK POWER!?

White people are out of their comfort zones and thinking. Thank you BLM. Your're the greatest recruiter the White Race has seen in decades.

RaHoWa!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #131 on: 19 July 2020 at 11:17 »
Definitely doesn't look like these niggers were in fear for their lives because police were around, as they are always screaming. 

Always keep in mind, if the black plague are willing to do this to the armed authority, then the average White citizen has no escape from their violence and destruction.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/18/us/chicago-protest-18-police-injured/index.html

18 police officers were hurt in a Chicago protest. 'We were outnumbered and unprepared,' one says

By Madeline Holcombe, Brad Parks and Ryan Young, CNN
Updated 6:09 PM ET, Sat July 18, 2020

(CNN)Eighteen Chicago Police officers were injured in a protest Friday, the department said in a statement.

A large group gathered for a protest around 4:20 p.m. local time, the department said. Officers were there "providing security and protecting their First Amendment right to peaceful assembly," the statement said.

Approaching a statue of Christopher Columbus, some people in the crowd used rocks, fireworks, frozen bottles and other objects to attack officers, the statement said.

The attack resulted in 18 officers injured, the statement said. Some were taken to area hospitals by paramedics for further treatment and some were treated at the scene.

Chicago mayor tells WH press secretary, 'Hey Karen. Watch your mouth' after criticism

About 12 people were arrested and could potentially face charges that may include battery to a police officer, mob action, and/or other felonies, according to the statement.

At a news conference on Saturday, activists demanded the immediate defunding of the police department.

"We have a right to freedom of assembly. We have a right to protest. What happened yesterday was a travesty. That's what happens in dictatorships," Aislinn Pulley with Black Lives Matter Chicago said, adding she saw people beaten by police and officers using tear gas.

Amika Tendaji, another member of Black Lives Matter Chicago, said, "We cannot bodycam our way out of this. We cannot do any kind of reforms to get those people to act with humanity. They must be defunded."

State Sen. Robert Peters also called for reform at the news conference.

"We must get police out of our communities and invest in housing, schools, social services, grocery stores," he said. "That is what lifts up our communities."

Mayor Lori Lightfoot confirmed there were "several reports of excessive force by the police," adding that the Civilian Office of Police Accountability would address the complaints.

The Civilian Office of Police Accountability (COPA) confirmed Saturday in a statement that it is investigating "numerous complaints" of police misconduct.

COPA said it has begun preliminary investigations into "the most egregious complaints filed" and is viewing a "widespread video shared" on social media.

'We were outnumbered and unprepared,' officer says

A veteran Chicago Police officer said Saturday some police officers felt they weren't ready for Friday's protest.

"I have 17 years on this job. Last night was another example of how our leaders have let the radicals take over," the officer said. "We were outnumbered and unprepared once again. The initial officers on scene had no helmets or shields. Coppers were getting pelted with rocks, sticks, bottles and then shot with fireworks."

The officer fears the growing violence puts officers lives in danger.

Woman arrested after NYPD chief and 3 officers injured following clash with protesters

"The lack of leadership has already gotten dozens of officers hurt....if the police aren't allowed to do what is needed we will be burying one of our own," the veteran officer told CNN.

The incident comes two days after three NYPD officers and a top chief were injured after a clash with protesters.

A 24-year-old female was arrested for striking the officers with a cane as they tried to arrest a protester, the department said.

"Three officers violently attacked by protesters crossing the Brooklyn Bridge," the department said on its verified Twitter page. "The officers sustained serious injuries. This is not peaceful protest, this will not be tolerated."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #132 on: 05 August 2020 at 01:34 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/us/illinois-history-class-trnd/index.html

Illinois community leaders want to abolish history lessons in schools

By Alisha Ebrahimji, CNN
Updated 4:50 PM ET, Mon August 3, 2020

Illinois state Rep. LaShawn K. Ford joined community leaders to call for the abolishment of history classes in schools.

(CNN)An Illinois lawmaker and community leaders are calling for the immediate removal of history books and suspension of history lessons in their school districts because they say current materials and lesson plans "lead to white privilege and a racist society."

State Rep. LaShawn K. Ford joined a group of Evanston leaders Sunday to ask the state to cease its current history lessons, saying current history books and curriculum practices "unfairly communicate our history" and "overlook the contributions by Women and members of the Black, Jewish, LGBTQ communities and other groups," Ford said in a statement to CNN.

"Until a suitable alternative is developed, we should instead devote greater attention toward civics and ensuring students understand our democratic processes and how they can be involved," he said. "I'm also alarmed that people continue to display symbols of hate, such as the recent display of the Confederate flag in Evanston."

The call to action isn't new for Ford and community leaders. It's an ongoing initiative that started in February when Ford helped introduce HB 4954, which calls for amending the school code to include commemorative holidays to observe the principles of non-violence and human and civil rights.

Meleika Gardner, a board member at We Will, an organization fighting for women and children's rights in local legislation, created an amendment to Ford's bill to add a school code making the study of the American civil rights movement, pre-enslavement history and additional areas of study to the Black History portion of the curriculum mandatory rather than an elective, she told CNN.

"It's just very damaging," she said of the current curriculum. "It feeds into systemic racism if you're fed that information."

Gardner testified before the house committee in March for the bill. Sunday's news conference was the third time the group has gathered to talk about the importance of the bill and change in curriculum.

"We want to keep it fresh in people's minds," Gardner said. "With everything going on in the climate, with George Floyd, this is the perfect time now because people are starting to wake up."

Evanston Mayor Steve Hagerty said he isn't comfortable speaking about education, curriculum and whether or not history lessons should be suspended, but he does support HB 4954, according to a statement.

"I am interested in learning more and believe the history of Black people should be taught to all children and include all groups, Women, LatinX, and Native Indians who helped to build America."

Ford told CNN the General Assembly is out until November but he hopes to see movement on HB 4954 when it returns.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948