Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 16 00:01:06
Hello everyone!  I'm new here and happy to be here! :ok
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #95 on: 24 December 2019 at 10:18 »
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-politics/illinois-gop-aims-to-end-holocaust-deniers-run-for-congress/2192294/

Illinois GOP Aims to End Holocaust Denier’s Run for Congress

The Illinois Republican Party is ramping up efforts to make voters aware that an anti-Semitic activist and Holocaust denier who won the GOP nomination two years ago is again a candidate for the U.S. Congress, officials said.

Arthur Jones, 71, did not mention his contentious views to many voters when he asked them to sign petitions allowing him to appear on the ballot in the upcoming March primary, several people told the Chicago Sun-Times. In the 2018 Illinois congressional primary, he received 20,681 votes, according to the AP Election Research and Quality Control.

Anthony Sarros, executive director of the state's GOP, said the party is planning an awareness campaign that could include digital advertising, Facebook ads or mailers ahead of the primary, to lay out Jones’ beliefs and remind voters that there are two other Republicans running.

“We want to make sure that the Republicans, Democrats, any Illinois citizens know that this is not a candidate that we support and we don’t want him winning the election,” Sarros said. “We hate this. We don’t want this to happen and now I kind of want to know how this happened and how do we prevent this.”

Jones is a retired insurance agent from Lyons who has run for the GOP nomination eight times before in the 3rd Congressional District, a heavily Democratic district stretching from Chicago’s southwest side to suburban Western Springs and LaGrange. He's also an outspoken Holocaust denier, anti-Semite and white supremacist who founded the American First Committee, whose membership is exclusive to “any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent.”

Jones, who could not be reached for comment, said before that his perspectives on the Holocaust are not an issue.

“It never comes up. When I got my signatures, nobody asked me about the damn Holocaust,” Jones told the newspaper in 2018. “It’s totally irrelevant to my campaign. Totally irrelevant.”

Jones amassed 844 signatures in areas that include Palos Hills, Hickory Hills, Stickney, and Oak Lawn, records show. Slightly more than 600 signatures were needed to get on the ballot.

He also got one Chicago voter to sign his petitions after not obtaining any signatures in the city in 2018.

The focus of the congressional race has been on the rematch of Marie Newman, a progressive, and incumbent U.S. Rep. Dan Lipinski, a social conservative. Rush Darwish, who runs a radio and TV production business, is also running in the Democratic primary.

Some of those who signed his petitions told the newspaper they did not know Jones’ background.

Ronald Ogarek, a Palos Hills man who signed the petition prior to learning Jones’ history, said he’s a Republican and a President Donald Trump supporter, “but I don’t support white supremacists.”

“I had no idea that he was a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist,” Ogarek added. “I would have kicked him out if I knew that.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #96 on: 28 December 2019 at 23:12 »
More nonsense to waste tax revenue on. While "they" look woke and pander to such a minute group of sexual deviants.

https://wsiltv.com/2019/12/26/illinois-prisons-ordered-to-reform-the-treatment-of-transgender-inmates/

Illinois prisons ordered to reform the treatment of transgender inmates

December 26, 2019 Ass. Press

CHICAGO (AP) - Illinois prisons have to undergo wide reforms in the treatment of transgender inmates under a court order, including avoiding cross-gender strip searches and training for employees.

The order issued earlier this month follows a 2018 lawsuit filed on behalf of five transgender women who say they were not provided with appropriate treatment while in custody.

Attorneys with the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois, who represented the women, call it a major victory.

State corrections officials have until Jan. 22 to provide U.S. District Court Judge Nancy Rosenstengel with steps they've taken to following the order.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #97 on: 05 January 2020 at 15:39 »
Starting next school semester (new law goes into effect 6/20), Illinois children by law will be indoctrinated with more homosexuality propaganda.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending/illinois-schools-start-teaching-lgbtq-history/A7364IKPX5FQZKA4NILLVLUAPA/

Illinois schools to start teaching LGBTQ history

Illinois schools to add LGBTQ history to curriculum

By: Natalie Dreier, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
Updated: January 3, 2020 - 12:39 PM

A new year brings new laws, one of which will make history lessons more inclusive.

The state of Illinois will expand its history curriculum and will start teaching about the contributions of LGBTQ people, WIFR reported.

The bill, which was signed in August, takes effect in June.

The legislation requires textbooks purchased with grant money to be non-discriminatory and “must include the roles and contributions of all people protected under the Illinois Human Rights Act,” WIFR reported.

The bill had been introduced by Rep. Anna Moellerin 2019 and was supported by Equality Illinois, which said the inclusive curriculum has a “positive effect on students’ self-image and make their peers more accepting," CNN reported.

Expected to be included in the curriculum: the Society for Human Rights, the first gay rights organization formed in Chicago in 1924 and Sally Ride, the first U.S. woman in space, who was also a lesbian, CNN reported.

Illinois is the latest to teach LGBTQ in a historical reference. California, New Jersey and Colorado have already introduced the inclusive curriculum, WIFR reported.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #98 on: 08 January 2020 at 13:35 »
So I guess since Illinois' niggers and mud people can't obey the law or pay their fines when they are caught breaking the law. My state is just going eliminate laws, instead of dealing with the actual issue of niggers and muds being unruly. It will be interesting to see how far my state will take this
approach to other laws. How long will it take before the decriminalization other laws like misdemeanor theft or turn our streets into public restrooms like California has.

https://wgntv.com/2020/01/06/illinois-will-stop-collecting-on-unpaid-red-light-tickets/

Illinois will stop collecting on unpaid red-light tickets

CHICAGO — The state of Illinois will stop collecting fines against drivers who are ticketed after cameras catch them violating red lights in the suburbs, Comptroller Susana Mendoza said Monday.

Mendoza said poor and minority motorists appear to be most affected by the $100 tickets, which can double if not timely paid. She also noted a federal investigation of relationships between some communities and a red light vendor.

The new policy starts Feb. 6.

“This system is clearly broken,” Mendoza said. "I am exercising the moral authority to prevent state resources being used to assist a shady process that victimizes taxpayers.”

A 2012 state law allows local governments to use the comptroller's office to collect debts. Unpaid traffic tickets, for example, can be deducted from tax refunds.

Last year, the Comptroller’s Office collected $11 million from 60 communities, keeping $20 a ticket, or about $1 million.  But Mendoza says it’s not worth it.

She said communities can hire private debt collectors instead.  But Mendoza is urging municipalities to reconsider using the technology altogether.

“I think it’s critical that the state’s collection mechanisms should not be hijacked by political insiders to profit from an enforcement system whose integrity is now being seriously questioned,” she said.

SafeSpeed LLC, which provides cameras, has denied wrongdoing.

"We don’t pay people off,” chief executive Nikki Zollar said in October.

Mendoza said the state has never collected unpaid fines from red light tickets issued in the city of Chicago because of a lack of reliable data.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #99 on: 13 January 2020 at 10:32 »
Just calling out Illinois doesn't fix the problem. What needs to happen, is that the federal government steps in and holds the Illinois' government accountable for their actions. By this lack of action by the federal government, it means that they're at least complacent, if not in total agreement with this pro-illegal mud/anti-White agenda also.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cook-county-ice-illegal-immigrant-release

ICE calls out Illinois county for releasing illegal immigrants with criminal records

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)is calling out Cook County, Illinois, for releasing illegal immigrants who've been accused of crimes, claiming the county denied more than 1,000 detainer requests in the fiscal year 2019 alone.

Detainers are requests by federal immigration enforcement for local jurisdictions to keep in custody immigrants who have been arrested on criminal charges and are believed to be "removable." Those denials translated into 1,070 criminal aliens and immigration violators getting released, the agency announced Friday.

"When law enforcement agencies fail to honor immigration detainers and release serious criminal offenders onto the streets, it undermines ICE’s ability to protect public safety and carry out its mission," the agency said in a press release.

Cook County, which includes Chicago, had previously come under fire from then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who threatened to revoke federal funding over its sanctuary status. The Justice Department also sent letters to New Orleans, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Milwaukee, and New York City.

ICE pointed the releases of a South African national who was accused of indecent exposure and a Nicaraguan national who was arrested for domestic violence.

ICE also noted that Mexican and Jordanian citizens could or have already been released by the county. Their charges include arrests included aggravated domestic battery, strangulation and recklessly discharging a firearm.

“Because ICE does not have access to standard Illinois law enforcement databases, it’s difficult to accurately account for all the aliens who have been arrested, released and committed additional crimes," said Henry Lucero, an ICE official.

"However, with the limited information ICE can verify, we know that police resources are being wasted, more people are being victimized, and it’s a matter of time until something more significant happens.”

The county's police department did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment. Lucero noted that Cook County's actions not only affected the agency but left the public in the dark as well.

“The most concerning issue about working in an area that refuses to cooperate with ICE is not only that we do not know which criminal aliens are being released from custody, but the public doesn’t know either,” he said.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948