2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #165 on: 25 April 2021 at 21:14 »
I'm far from a fan of White flight, I'm a fighter. But every day Illinois' anti-White policies, along with their theft through over taxing, have me contemplating moving to another state more and more.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-juneteenth-pass-senate-20210423-nrzcbybpyzaxnhb4kj6fdoan2m-story.html

Illinois House backs bill that would make Juneteenth an official state holiday after Senate passes its version

By JENNY WHIDDEN
CHICAGO TRIBUNE
APR 23, 2021 AT 6:24 PM

A bill that would make Juneteenth National Freedom Day the 13th official state holiday was unanimously approved by the Illinois House Friday, a day after the state Senate approved its own version of the bill.

If either chamber approves the other’s bill, it will head to Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s desk for his signature.

“Recognizing Juneteenth statewide sends a message of unity,” Rep. La Shawn Ford, a Chicago Democrat and a sponsor of the House bill, said in a statement. “Governor Pritzker has indicated he is supportive of commemorating Juneteenth as an official state holiday, and I look forward to passing this proposal through the General Assembly and getting it to his desk very soon.”

The Senate bill, sponsored by state Sen. Kimberly Lightford of Maywood, would make June 19 a school holiday and a paid day off for all state employees. If June 19 falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the holiday would be on the following Monday.

Cook County established the day as an official paid holiday in December. It is not on the federal holiday calendar.

“Juneteenth should be a state holiday — it’s the oldest national celebration of the freedom of all slaves in this country,” Lightford said in a statement. “It should be celebrated by all Illinois residents in order to highlight how far our society has come.”

Sign up for The Spin to get the top stories in politics delivered to your inbox weekday afternoons.

Juneteenth marks June 19, 1865, the day that Union troops arrived in Galveston, Texas, to tell the last enslaved African Americans that the Civil War was over and the institution of slavery was abolished.

President Abraham Lincoln had issued the Emancipation Proclamation two years earlier, but it wasn’t until the war had ended that it was entirely enforced in the South.

“Juneteenth is a part of our journey and should be taught in the classroom,” Lightford said in a statement. “Our history should be as widely celebrated as any other memorable moment in our nation’s past. Our story will continue to be told, and that starts with ensuring Juneteenth is made a state holiday.”

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #166 on: 28 April 2021 at 10:15 »
Another example of BLM and the "woke" race traitors bringing their bullshit to small town America. In these anti-White times, I can't even imagine a teacher (no matter how right leaning) making those comments, especially when we all know how left leaning the school systems (a.k.a. indoctrination centers) are. I wouldn't be surprised if this young nigress fabricated the whole incident.

https://thesouthern.com/news/local/education/update-marion-track-coach-on-leave-pending-investigation-into-racist-remarks-against-black-student/article_a6a0b906-8b40-580d-948e-8c50dde13051.html

UPDATE: Marion track coach on leave pending investigation into racist remarks against Black student

Marilyn Halstead Apr 26, 2021

Protestors chant in front of Marion High School condemning the alleged racist remarks by a track coach to a Black female athlete during a rally on Monday in Marion.

MARION — More than three dozen people met Monday at the Harry L. Crisp Sports Complex to protest the treatment of a black Marion High School track athlete by a white female track coach.

The crowd, led by Akeem Petty, a former Marion High School athlete, and Korshawn Johnson, who led Black Lives Matter protests last summer, chanted things like, “Black students matter!” and “Mrs. Baker must go!"

Track Coach Sara Baker allegedly called a 15-year-old Amari a “black barefooted African from the third world” on Wednesday afternoon, according to Amari and her family.

The mother, Marilyn Tucker, said her daughter was upset. Amari called the incident “beyond rough.”

“I was embarrassed. She said that in front my whole team,” Amari said.

“I just think justice should be served,” Tucker said.

Tucker called the school Thursday morning to complain. She and Amari met with the coach and Darrell Wimberly, dean of student at the high school, to discuss the incident.

The family said the teacher gave an insincere apology and told Amari she could turn in her uniform if she did not want to follow the coach’s rules. They took that to mean Amari was off the track team.

Asia Gossett, Amari’s sister, took to Facebook Friday afternoon to call others to action on her younger sister’s behalf and asked people to call the school. Within a couple hour, the conversation turned to a protest march.

As word of a protest spread, Marion school administrators, Marion Mayor Mike Absher and others met with the family to plan for a peaceful protest. They agreed a protest could take place at the sports complex across from Marion High School.

On Monday, protesters met in the parking lot of sports complex and decided to march, stopping at several locations along school property to chant and make their presence known.

A few students left school to join the protest, including Amari and a couple other track athletes. Community members trickled in as well.

The crowd carried signs supporting Amari and calling for Baker’s dismissal while chanting “Keith Oates must go!” “Mike Absher step in!” “Keith Oates step in!” and “bare foot African!” among other chants while Absher spoke to the crowd gathered at the high school.

When asked what he thought about the incident, Absher said they were “at best, extraordinarily insensitive.”

He tried to reassure the crowd that the school district was investigating the incident. Many people tried to shout over his remarks.

Keith Oates, superintendent of Marion Unit 2 School District, also spoke to the crowd and the media during the protest. He told the crowd that the school district has procedures it has to follow and asked them to let that process play out.

He said Baker is currently on a paid leave from her teaching and coaching duties. She would not attend a track meet Monday evening at Harrisburg.

“All I can say as a school district is that Mrs. Baker is currently on leave. There are processes we have to follow. That’s where it’s at at this moment,” Oates said.

When asked by a protester how he felt about the remarks as a father, Oates called the remark “insensitive.”

Oates found out about the incident on Friday afternoon. He said it would take some time to investigate. He did not elaborate on what the investigation specifically entails or where the district is in their investigation.

He said the school has counselors and social workers if students want to talk, adding that administrators are always available, too.

One of the leaders of the protest was Akeem Petty, a former Marion football and basketball athlete.

“We’re here to try to make a change on the system. We want to make sure students get comfort and love coming from the high school in our hometown,” Petty said.

Petty said he suffered through racism and discrimination during his high school years. Gossett is one of his closest friends, so he has watched Amari grow up. He added that it has been hard to see how the remarks traumatized her.

“What was said shouldn’t have been said,” Amari’s brother Malek Gossett said. “Stuff like that hits different to us. It’s not insensitive; it’s racist.”

Malek Gossett said the school administration needs to “get its hands out of its pockets and do something about it.”

He graduated from Marion High School in 2016. A post he made on social media drew comments from other students who alleged the coach had body-shamed them.

Asia Gossett said he wants the coach to give her sister a formal apology. She confirmed that her sister was back on the track team, saying the administration had overruled the coach’s removal of her sister.

“It doesn’t feel like my sister would have been heard without people being here today,” Asia Gossett said.

Donald Robinson carried his six-month-old son, Dawson, for part of the march.

“Hopefully we won’t be stuck on the same stuff my parents protested when he grows up,” Robinson said.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #167 on: 02 May 2021 at 18:00 »
The push for this bill is to pander to the niggers and especially their dreadlocks. This bill was supposedly written for natural hairstyles?. How stupid can this niggers be, dreadlocks don't even grow naturally. 

https://www.mystateline.com/news/local-news/illinois-advances-anti-hair-discrimination-bill/

Illinois advances anti-hair discrimination bill

LOCAL NEWS
by: WTVO
Posted: Apr 30, 2021 / 09:13 PM CDT / Updated: Apr 30, 2021 / 09:13 PM CDT

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois Senate approves a bill that would offer more distrimination protections in the state.

The CROWN Act would make it illegal to discriminate against black women with natural hairstyles.

Women with natural hairstyles are less likely to be recommended for a job, compared to white women who have curly or straight hair–according to a study by Dove. Supporters say people should be able to style their hair as they please.

“There’s been a thread of just discrimination against black girls, especially black girls with dreads. So coming into the decision, I had to make this a conscious decision to actually get them knowing that I might be discriminated against because of them,” said Mikaela Lindsay.

The bill is now in the hands of the Illinois House.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #168 on: 09 May 2021 at 14:03 »
The real question this article should address is why are small town, rural county jails in Southern Illinois, nowhere near the borders, being used to hold ICE detainees. Ship the muds back and spend the money used for incarceration on border security.

https://www.kfvs12.com/2021/05/07/violations-ice-detention-standards-found-illinois-jail/

Violations of ICE detention standards found at Illinois jail

By Associated Press | May 7, 2021 at 3:47 PM CDT - Updated May 7 at 4:19 PM

CHICAGO (AP) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security inspector general has released a report detailing several violations at a southern Illinois jail that houses Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainees.

An inspection of the Pulaski County Jail revealed the facility didn’t consistently enforce the use of facial coverings, social distancing and other precautions that would have mitigated the spread of COVID-19.

Between February 2020 and February 2021, the jail had 111 cases of COVID-19.

The Ullin facility had an average daily population of 107 detainees at the time of the inspection, with a maximum capacity of 216 inmates.

The inspector general’s office noted ICE has agreed to five recommendations designed to improve conditions at the jail.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #169 on: 20 May 2021 at 01:04 »
Masked as "Equity": More hatred for White people displayed by the nigress mayor of Chicago, a.k.a second governor of Illinois.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-politics/lightfoot-says-she-will-only-give-1-on-1-interviews-to-journalists-of-color/2514015/

Lightfoot Says She Will Only Give 1-on-1 Interviews to Journalists of Color – NBC Chicago

www.nbcchicago.com

As Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot approaches the two-year anniversary of her inauguration, reaching the halfway point through her first term, she told the city's media outlets that she would grant one-on-one interviews to mark the occasion, but with one condition: she will only speak with journalists of color.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."

"Diversity and inclusion is imperative across all institutions including media. In order to progress we must change," she continued. "This is exactly why I'm being intentional about prioritizing media requests from POC reporters on the occasion of the two-year anniversary of my inauguration as mayor of this great city."

Lightfoot called the racial make-up of the City Hall press corps "an imbalance that needs to change," adding that Chicago's local media "should reflect the multiple cultures that comprise it."

While some on social media responded to Lightfoot's tweets Wednesday praising the move as "equity" and a step forward in representation, many others criticized the decision.

Chicago Tribune reporter Gregory Pratt was among those disagreeing with the policy.

"I am a Latino reporter @chicagotribune whose interview request was granted for today," Pratt tweeted. "However, I asked the mayor’s office to lift its condition on others and when they said no, we respectfully canceled. Politicians don’t get to choose who covers them."

In a letter emailed to Chicago media outlets, including NBC 5, Lightfoot - Chicago's first Black female mayor and first openly gay mayor - said she wanted to "ensure" that members of the media understood her "thinking behind that decision."

"In the time since I was elected, our country has faced an historic reckoning around systemic racism," Lightfoot wrote, in a nod to the renewed racial justice movement sparked after a police officer murdered George Floyd in Minneapolis last May. "In looking at the absence of diversity across the City Hall press corps and other newsrooms, sadly it does not appear that many of the media institutions in Chicago have caught on and truly have not embraced this moment."

Lightfoot wrote that since she began her campaign for mayor, she has been "struck" by the "overwhelming whiteness and maleness of Chicago media outlets, editorial boards, the political press corps, and yes, the City Hall press corps specifically."

Lightfoot went on to list in her letter the positions in both city government and on her own team that are filled by people of color, noting that the city has "more to do" but calling equity and inclusion the "north stars" of her administration.

"I am issuing a challenge to you," Lightfoot wrote in her letter. "Hire reporters of color -- and especially women of color -- to cover Chicago politics, and City Hall in particular."

She went on to ask outlets if they have people of color in leadership teams or on editorial boards, if there are qualified reporters of color who could cover City Hall but haven't been given the chance, and if outlets have analyzed their own coverage to "identify and root out implicit bias."

"If the answer to these questions is no, be advised that I will continue to press for that to change," Lightfoot wrote.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948