Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ https://creativityalliance.com/forum/general-jabber/white-pride-the-ultimate-pride
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The U.S. Government is the Enemy

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: The U.S. Government is the Enemy
« Reply #155 on: 17 June 2021 at 13:10 »
Biden Administration Official: Pentagon Is Working ‘Quite Hard’ to Define Extremism As Only White

Kristina Wong | Breitbart (USA) | 16 June 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/16/biden-administration-official-pentagon-is-working-quite-hard-to-define-extremism

Excerpt: An administration official told reporters during a conference call ahead of the rollout:

Quote from: Private
As the strategy indicates, they are relooking at a number of things, and one of those is [how] they understand — quite literally how they define ‘extremism’ for these purposes. They are working that quite hard, both as a policy matter with the security experts and with lawyers at the Defense Department and elsewhere, to ensure they’re doing this in a way they feel ratchets up the protections but also respects expression and association protections, again, for service members and for others.

The Pentagon is also planning to incorporate training for service members leaving the military on potential recruitment efforts by violent extremist actors, and developing a “mechanism by which veterans can report recruitment attempts.”

Officials said the Pentagon’s Countering Extremism Working Group (CEWG) will be the “implementing arm” within the department for the Biden administration’s countering domestic terrorism strategy.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin stood up the CEWG on April 9 and appointed Bishop Garrison, his senior adviser on human capital and diversity, equity, and inclusion, as its leader.

Garrison has suggested that all Trump supporters are racist and just last year defended the New York Times‘ 1619 Project, which claims that America was founded when slaves were brought over in 1619, and asserted “the entire system was based on racist practices.”

Officials tried to stress pretend that their efforts would “take place within the context of upholding American civil rights and civil liberties.”

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #156 on: 18 June 2021 at 01:43 »
Get this through your heads - We are living through an active Race War: The US Army will not defend the White Population. The US Army's job from here on out is to defend the NIGGER in case of WHITE Insurrection. According to the US Army, only Black Lives Matter. Niggers rioting, looting, burning and committing murder at will is all a part of the Freedom of Speech. Any genuinely peaceful Whites claiming Equal Rights are to be designated as "Violent Extremists" and "Terrorists."

Army Battalion Commander Under Inquiry After Allegedly Telling Soldiers ‘White People Are the Problem’

Kristina Wong | Breitbart (USA) | 17 June 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/17/army-battalion-commander-inquiry-allegedly-telling-soldiers-white-people-are-problem/

Army Lieutenant Col. Andrew Rhodes, the commander of the 1st Battalion, 8th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Regimental Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division at Fort Carson, is under preliminary inquiry after allegedly telling troops that “white people are the problem,” according to an Army spokesperson.

RACE TRAITOR!

“The command is aware of an event involving one of our battalion commanders, we are conducting a preliminary inquiry to gather more information,” a spokesperson told Breitbart News in an email on Wednesday, adding “It would be inappropriate to provide any further details in order to protect the integrity of the inquiry.”

According to an eyewitness source, after soldiers in the battalion received a quarterly Equal Opportunity (EO) brief by an EO representative, Rhodes made additional remarks.

Rhodes allegedly told soldiers that EO and SHARP (Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention) were very important to him, that he would take every accusation very seriously, and that he believed there was only a .01% false accusation rate.

He then allegedly said “white people are the problem” and that white people correcting white people is the way to fix the culture in the military, and that soldiers could not depend on minorities to correct the majority.

The source told Breitbart News: “I agree with some of the statements but I believe it sets a dangerous standard for abusing the already broken Army programs,” adding:

I agreed that some of the culture in the Army needs to change, [but I] didn’t agree with how he singled out that white people are the issue and need to fix ourselves. [It] sounds like he’s only going after one group of people. And saying you will believe everyone sets a dangerous standard. For example, if I don’t like Sgt. Joe, I can just go make a report against him. It may come out with no results but that guy is still known for my complaint against him, and the battalion commander will back him/her all the way.

The source said Rhodes spoke to small groups at a time and that he made similar remarks to other groups throughout the day.

Rhodes’s alleged remarks first came to light after Instagram account TerminalCWO highlighted them on June 8, and then Human Events’s Jack Posobiec reported on them.

TerminalCWO posted a private message from someone attempting to explain Rhodes’s remarks. It said:

I know the [battalion commander] today said, ‘if you’re a white male you are part of the problem’. Understand that what he meant is that if you aren’t working to solve the problem of SHARP or EO, you are part of the problem. Complacency is the issue. That’s why he immediately follow [sic] the comment with the example of making a correction in private. If you or your soldiers have any questions about what was said today please have them come talk to me or SFC [redacted]. Make sure this gets down to the lowest level.

Responses can be seen that say, “I mean that’s racist but we’ll just ignore that I guess,” and “To [sic] late he is a racist to white people in my eyes.”

Another person claimed Rhodes rambled about how if soldiers did not like “how woke the army is getting then get the f*ck out of it.”

TerminalCWO posted the messages along with its own caption: “I hope you’re not white or ever accused of anything while you’re in his command. You’re already guilty, and you didn’t even know it!”

Rhodes ran a Twitter account, first reported by Posobiec, where he described himself as: “US Army infantry LTC. Fervent anti-​racist & anti-sexist. Trying my best. He/him. Colorado Springs, CO.” The account has since been deleted.

"I present to you LTC Andrew Rhodes, the commander of 1-8 infantry, 3BCT/4ID. Looks like Fort Carson got themselves a real gem of an unbiased commander. I hope you’re not White or ever accused of anything while you’re in his command. You’re already guilty, and you didn’t even know it! - D"

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #157 on: 20 July 2021 at 10:58 »
It's frustrating to always be told that it's the White man's fault, and the nigger can do no wrong. Especially when it's so blatantly false.

https://humanevents.com/2021/07/16/scoop-biden-doj-presentation-teaches-that-inner-city-violence-caused-by-white-supremacist-ideology-racism-and-police

SCOOP: Biden DOJ Presentation Teaches that Inner City Violence Caused by White Supremacist Ideology, Racism, and Police

humanevents.com

According to a Biden Administration email exclusively obtained by Human Events, the White House and Department of Justice hosted a training seminar that claimed inner city violence is caused by white supremacist ideology and racism.

The training was titled Community Violence Intervention (CVI) Webinar Series: Evidence-based Theory and Research on CVI and hosted by government officials Chiraag Bains and Phelan Wyrick.

Chiraag Bains is the White House Special Assistant to the President for Criminal Justice & Guns Policy at the Domestic Policy Council. He previously was legal director of the far-left dark money group Demos, and an Open Society Foundation fellow.

Phelan Wyrick is a Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Justice Programs of the DOJ. The webinar series was hosted by the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Assistance. National Training and. Technical Assistance Center.

The training was described by the DOJ as “This webinar, Part 1 of the Community Violence Intervention (CVI) Webinar Series, focuses on evidence-based theory and research on CVI. The webinar includes presentations from and discussions among experts detailing what has been learned from communities that have come together to prevent and reduce firearms violence and group violence. Also highlighted during the webinar are the historic commitments the Biden Administration has made to support community violence interventions.”

The training brought forward as its first speaker Professor Maury Nation of Vanderbilt University, who’s section was titled “Leveraging Social and Structural Factors to Understand and Prevent Community Violence.” On slide 7 of the presentation, he stated that community violence is caused by White Supremacist Ideology.

Professor Nation then claimed (slide 8) that racism was to blame for the violence because ethnic minorities are more likely to be involved in community violence. He did not offer any data or research to support this claim.

While discussing his next section (slide 9), Professor Nation stated that ‘structural determinants’ were also a cause of community violence. One example he gave was that ethnic minority areas tend to see a higher level of police activity. He did not offer any data or research to explain how higher policing rates cause higher rates of community violence.

Human Events News will continue to cover the Biden DOJ trainings, as this was only Part 1 of the  Community Violence Intervention Webinar Series.

Video: The real goal of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement is the destruction of western society

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #158 on: 20 July 2021 at 15:00 »
Tucker gives 'surprising' update on report military is transporting migrants

Also: Democrats admit to policy of altering US Racial Demographic

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #159 on: 26 July 2021 at 10:16 »
CAPITOL PROTESTERS HOGTIED NAKED, AND BEATEN IN FRONT OF FEMALE GUARDS

MEDIA ADMITS THE FBI WAS INVOLVED FROM START TO FINISH

If you are asked to commit a criminal offence by a stranger, 8 times out of 10, you are being asked by a Police/FBI/ASIO/MI5 agent to convict yourself; the other two are psychos or retards. So, if a stranger asks you to build a Molotov Cocktails, or a Nuke (like I was once asked), you know it's ENTRAPMENT.

US Army: White People Are the Enemy

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 3525
Last post 13 March 2021 at 13:07
by Private
“Too Many White People” in Pittsburgh says Government Official

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 962
Last post 06 August 2015 at 13:10
by Private