Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Enemies in the U.S. Government

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Enemies in the U.S. Government
« Reply #80 on: 27 September 2020 at 20:07 »
Whites are the victims of Black racism there! It was them who turned the place upside down in a tantrum!

That grant money should go to build more Gaols for them to rot in! You just watch it all happen again!

Herbal healing information?! They are only keen to use drugs for that!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #81 on: 06 October 2020 at 21:38 »
Of course the niggress' chimping out was forgiven in these anti-White times.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/us/breonna-taylor-protest-rioting-charge/index.html

Felony rioting charge against Kentucky's only Black female legislator has been dropped

By Elizabeth Joseph and Eric Levenson, CNN
Updated 4:12 PM ET, Tue October 6, 2020

This is what's kept Breonna Taylor's case going 03:52

(CNN)Felony rioting charges against Kentucky state Rep. Attica Scott and others arrested during Breonna Taylor protests in late September have been dropped, Scott confirmed to CNN.

"Felony charges have been dropped against all of us! Misdemeanor charges are still pending," she said in a text message.

Scott -- Kentucky's only Black female legislator -- her 19-year-old daughter and 16 other demonstrators were arrested during protests in Louisville on September 24. They were charged with felony rioting as well as unlawful assembly and failure to disperse, both misdemeanors.

Jefferson County Attorney Mike O'Connell dropped the felony rioting charges because they couldn't be proven under the felony rioting statute, said Ted Shouse, an attorney representing the demonstrators. O'Connell will pursue the misdemeanor charges, Shouse said.

The protests came a day after a grand jury indicted one former Louisville Metro Police detective on charges of wanton endangerment but did not indict any officers on charges for fatally shooting Taylor in a botched drug raid.

Kentucky's only Black female legislator arrested in Breonna Taylor protest

According to police, a group of protestors began "causing damage" in downtown Louisville -- including breaking windows of a restaurant and tossing a flare into a library -- before the countywide 9 p.m. curfew kicked in.

However, Scott said she was arrested at 8:58 p.m., two minutes before the curfew started, as she and other protesters crossed the street to seek sanctuary at the church. She said she was peacefully seeking authorized sanctuary at a church before the curfew time.

On Tuesday, Scott said she will fight the misdemeanor charges.

"We know that there has been nothing but love, community and solidarity for more than 130 days as we have sought justice for Breonna Taylor. As my daughter Ashanti, who was arrested with us, often says, 'We do not move in fear.' So these charges will not stop us, it will not stop the revolution," she said.

"The absurdity of trying to claim that I would try to burn down the library in District 41 that Black people so desperately need is something we all need to fight against."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #82 on: 06 October 2020 at 21:48 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/white-supremacists-anarchists-dhs-homeland-threat-assessment/index.html

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

By Geneva Sands, CNN
Updated 4:40 PM ET, Tue October 6, 2020

(CNN)White supremacist extremists will remain the deadliest domestic terror threat to the United States, according to the Department of Homeland Security's first annual homeland threat assessment, which details a range of threats from election interference to unprecedented storms.

Since 2018, White supremacists have conducted more lethal attacks in the US than any other domestic extremist movement, demonstrating a "longstanding intent" to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians and those they believe promote multi-culturalism and globalization, according to the report.

"As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism," wrote acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf. "However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years."

A scene from the "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on August 12, 2017. A white nationalist plowed his sports car into a throng of counterprotesters, ultimately killing one who was struck by the vehicle.

The assessment, which comes less than a month before Election Day, was the subject of a recent whistleblower complaint alleging political influence at the department. White supremacy was at the forefront of the first presidential debate last week, when President Donald Trump declined to condemn White supremacists. He instead blamed ​what he called "antifa and the left​" for violence and told the far-right Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by."

Days later, he condemned "all White supremacists," telling Fox News' Sean Hannity, "I condemn the KKK, I condemn all White supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys."

Concerns about White supremacy have resonated with voters ahead of the presidential election. Most voters in a recent CNN poll (64%) say Trump has not done enough to denounce White supremacist groups, after being asked to do so at the debate. Among people of color, that rises to 76%.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #83 on: 15 October 2020 at 14:04 »
Another nigger lover appointed to a position to contribute to the destruction  of the White race.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/bu-professor-suggests-amy-coney-barrett-is-a-white-colonizer/

BU professor ripped after he implies Amy Coney Barrett is a 'white colonizer’

nypost.com

A Boston University professor is facing calls for his termination after he suggested President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett is a “white colonizer” who uses her two adopted Haitian children as “props.”

Ibram X. Kendi, author of the New York Times bestseller “How to Be an Antiracist,” made the comments on Twitter Saturday.

“Some White colonizers ‘adopted’ Black children,” he wrote. “They ‘civilized’ these ‘savage’ children in the ‘superior’ ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity.”

Kendi was responding to a since-deleted tweet showing a woman who has since been identified as Barrett’s sister, Carrie — not Barrett herself — holding two children, according to the Daily Mail.

“With 2 adopted children from Haiti, it is going to be interesting to watch the Democrats try to smear Amy Coney Barrett as racist,” said the tweet, posted by Tea Party Patriots co-founder Jenny Beth Martin.

It was later revealed that the two children Barrett’s sister was holding were not adopted by the judge — but Barrett does have seven children, two of whom were adopted from the Caribbean country.

Even so, Kendi doubled down, writing that “whether this is Barrett or not is not the point.”

“It is a belief too many White people have: if they have or adopt a child of color, then they can’t be racist,” he said.

But critics were quick to slam Kendi’s argument.

“I want to know what these people think Amy Coney Barrett’s sinister motive would be to adopt kids from Haiti,” wrote journalist Jonah Goldberg from conservative outlet The Dispatch.

“I mean spell it out. Even if you’re against interracial adoption, what makes you think she’s evil for doing it? I mean come on.”

“Dems have descended to new low,” conservative talk show host and author Trish Regan wrote.

“A dem strategist is actually attacking #AmyConeyBarrett by suggesting something sinister in the adoption of her children from Haiti. Wow. America should never forget this.”

“List of Bad Things About Amy Coney Barrett: 1. She’s a devout Catholic 2. Two of her children were adopted from Haiti,” another person said in a tongue-in-cheek post. “The MONSTER.”

Several even called for his firing from Boston University.

“Antiracist?” Twitter user Jon Ramos wrote. “How ironic! Ibram Kendi is brainwashing young people w/vile falsehoods & anti-white sentiment. Boston University should fire [Kendi] but they won’t. Black privilege, perhaps? If he were white, [he’d] be gone immediately for such racist vitriol.”

“#IbramKendi paints whites with a broad racist brush, even when there are no facts to support his claim,” Holly Mathis posted. “#BostonUniversty supports a virulent black racist professor. #EnoughIsEnough.”

“Boston University professor should be dismissed for calling Amy Coney Barrett a ‘white colonizer’ who is using her two adopted Haitian children as ‘props,’” the page Breach of Trust tweeted. “The ones who claim to be oppressed are proving to be the most oppressive, hate-filled humans.”

Boston University did not immediately respond to a phone and email request for comment.

Others on social media backed Kendi and echoed his concerns.

“As an adoptee, I need to know more about the circumstances of how Amy Coney Barrett came to adopt her children, and the treatment of them since. Transracial adoption is fraught with trauma and potential for harm, and everything I see here is deeply concerning,” NextGen America’s John Lee Brougher wrote in a tweet that has since been made private, according to the Daily Mail.

“Hello I am one of those Black kids adopted by White people! ‘MY PARENTS ARE RACIST!!! Try asking those of us who are living it!,” another person wrote.

Kendi also tweeted in his own defense.

“I’m challenging the idea that White parents of kids of color are inherently ‘not racist’ and the bots completely change what I’m saying to, ‘White parents of kids of color are inherently racist,’” he wrote.

“These live and fake bots are good at their propaganda. Let’s not argue with them.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #84 on: 24 October 2020 at 12:30 »
It's unbelievable at times that these are the ignorant fools that run our country.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-coyote-remark-confuses-twitter-including-georgia-state-democrat

Trump 'coyote' remark confuses Twitter, including Georgia state Democrat

Many on Twitter thought Trump was talking about an actual coyote, not a human smuggler

By Brie Stimson | Fox News

When President Trump suggested at Thursday's presidential debate that the more than 500 migrant children unable to be reunited with their parents were brought to the border by "coyotes," many on social media were left confused.

Trump supporters pounced on the mistake, mocking liberals who weren't up-to-date on border-area lingo.

Many thought the president was talking about actual animals bringing children across the border -- rather than human smugglers, for whom "coyotes" is a slang term.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948