Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Enemies in the U.S. Government

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Enemies in the U.S. Government
« Reply #60 on: 20 June 2020 at 17:26 »
More conformation to the niggers and muds, that if they can sneak over our borders and pop out a kid or two, they are untouchable.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5eebd305c5b6a6a9a32f4645

‘We’re Here To Stay’: Dreamers Celebrate Historic DACA Ruling

The Supreme Court blocked the Trump administration from ending DACA, keeping 650,000 young, undocumented immigrants safe from deportation.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #61 on: 24 June 2020 at 18:09 »
Georgia is on its way to having a new hate crime bill passed. In the heated atmosphere across the State, the U.S. and the world, I can't imagine the governor not signing the bill into law. I can't wait to see how Whites benefit from the bill since statistics show the majority of interracial crime are overwhelmingly attacks on Whites committed by coloreds. Oh wait, I'm sure it will be like every other hate crime bill and only be used to enhance charges on White people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgia-hate-crimes-law-heads-to-governors-desk-in-wake-of-ahmaud-arbery-shooting/ar-BB15ST0d

Georgia hate crimes law heads to governor's desk in wake of Ahmaud Arbery shooting

Grace Hauck, USA TODAY

A hate crime law in Georgia was headed to the governor's desk Tuesday weeks after Black jogger Ahmaud Arbery was shot by armed white men in what many called a modern-day lynching.

Georgia is one of only a handful of states without hate crimes legislation. The new bill, if signed by the governor, would impose additional penalties for crimes motivated by a victim's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender or disability.

Gov. Brian Kemp's office said in a statement that the governor "commends the General Assembly’s bipartisan work and will sign House Bill 426 pending legal review."

Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, cheered the decision in a statement through the Georgia NAACP Tuesday.

"My family thanks everyone for not letting my son's death be in vain. I know he is still with us and this law is evidence of that and I look forward to being present when it is signed," Cooper-Jones said. 

Ahmaud Arbery case: White men accused won't face Georgia hate crime charges

Rev. James Woodall, State President of the Georgia NAACP, commended legislators for "working with the civil rights community to create a statute that protects Black Georgians from hateful bigotry."

Karen Bennett, chair of the Georgia Legislative Black Caucus, called the bipartisan support of the bill a "monumental and historic occasion."

"Georgia is no longer going to tolerate hate of any kind," Bennett said. "This is the first step toward making a statement to the world."

The bill passed the Georgia House last year but failed in the state Senate.

Last week, Senate Republicans attempted to add police as a protected class to the hate crimes legislation, but, in a last-minute bid to gain approval, the parties agreed to move those protections to a separate bill, Bennett said.

The last-minute revision also included mandating data collection on hate crime incidents.

Georgia passed a hate crime bill in 2000, but it did not list specific protected groups, and the state Supreme Court threw it out because it was "unconstitutionally vague."

Arkansas, South Carolina and Wyoming also do not have hate crime laws, along with American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands and the U.S. Virgin Islands, according to the DOJ. Seventeen states and Puerto Rico have hate crime laws but don’t require data collection on such crimes.

Lawyers and proponents of hate crime laws note that although Indiana technically has a hate crime law on the books, it is too vague to be implemented.

The developments in Georgia came the same day as mourners paid their final respects to Rayshard Brooks, 27, who police shot in a Wendy's drive-thru in Atlanta earlier this month.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #62 on: 04 July 2020 at 11:58 »
Another blatant attack on White rights, since according to our enemies Whites are the only race with the ability to be "racist". It's absolutely infuriating to see every race on the planet allowed to display pride in who they are, where they come from, and what they have accomplished (if anything) while Whites are demonized and criminalizes for showing any inkling of pride.  As we know "racism", Racial Loyalty or to put ones species first is ingrain in every creature on the planet to ensure their survival. So to suppress the instinct of Racial Loyalty is to spit in the face of our ancestors and billions of years of Nature that has made us what we are.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/after-george-floyds-death-hennepin-county-declares-racism-public-health-crisis/ar-BB16i5M9

After George Floyd's death, Hennepin County declares racism public health crisis

www.msn.com

In the aftermath of George Floyd's death while in Minneapolis police custody, the Hennepin County Board of Commissioners passed a resolution declaring racism a public health crisis.

Hennepin County Commissioner Angela Conley, the first Black commissioner in the county's history, stewarded the effort.

"I know how racism is perpetuated through our systems, I know how racist policies and practices show up on the ground -- show up in [the] community -- and we can't sit by and not say structural racism is the problem," said Conley in an interview with ABC News.

The resolution passed in a 7-1 vote.

The sole "no" vote came from Commissioner Jeff Johnson, who said he felt declaring racism a public health crisis would send a message that racism is the biggest problem the county faces, which he does not believe it is.

Hennepin County officials said in a statement that since 2017, the county has "focused on disparity reduction by allocating resources" and "launching training to build staff awareness of internal bias," but Conley said reduction of racial disparities isn't enough.

"It's not about disparity reduction, it's about dismantling disparities and if you want to dismantle those disparities, you can't do that without dismantling racism," said Conley.

Hennepin County's resolution places renewed focus on policies to improve health outcomes for Black, Indigenous and other communities of color, and calls for the formation of partnerships with community groups "confronting racism" and working to bring awareness to issues of racism. It also sets a deadline for the Board of Commissioners to create a timeline to address issues of systemic racism.

Hennepin County, which is where Minneapolis is located, is not the first to designate racism as a public health issue. According to Pew Trusts, at least 20 cities and counties and three states -- Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin -- have already declared racism a public health crisis.

Dr. Martine Hackett, a public health professor at Hofstra University, called Hennepin County and other similar declarations significant.

"The significance of declaring racism as a public health crisis draws the attention needed to be able to recognize that it is at the root of many of the differences that we see in health outcomes, everything from infant mortality to diabetes, to obesity," said Hackett. "It makes us recognize that we need to put the concept of racism front and center to be able to understand why these differences exist."

Discrimination on the basis of race has long been listed among the social determinants of health. Researchers have tied poorer health outcomes for Black patients to institutional racism, including the lack of access to quality health care, like Jim Crow-era segregation that pushed Blacks into low-quality care, and implicit bias on the part of providers.

Hackett believes that national designation of racism as a public health crisis could bring more funding to effectively address these issues and force a reckoning on their history.

"Designations on the federal level are also connected to funding," she said. "They're connected to Medicaid and Medicare, what can be billed for."

"It then forces us to say, 'Where did this structural racism come from?'" added Hackett. "And that forces us to deal with our history and makes us recognize that these differences in health outcomes are not just the result of poor behavior, but are fundamentally built into the system that we live in."

Conley encourages other government bodies who plan to make these declarations to ensure that action is taken to follow it up.

"If other municipalities, cities, counties, states are going to declare racism a public health crisis, you can't just do it because it sounds good," said Conley. "It has to have meat and you have to significantly shift the way that your entity does business or has done business. They can't be status quo."

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #63 on: 08 July 2020 at 02:48 »
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020/07/06/House-bill-aims-to-block-money-for-wall-on-US-Mexico-border/1261594045524/

House bill aims to block money for wall on U.S.-Mexico border

By
Don Jacobson

July 6 (UPI) -- House Democrats on Monday unveiled a draft of legislation designed to block funds for the Trump administration's wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

The House appropriations committee released a draft of the funding bill, which earmarks government money for the Homeland Security Department.

The bill allots nearly $51 billion in discretionary funding for the department in fiscal 2021, which is neither an increase nor decrease from 2020. It also provides $5.1 billion for disaster relief and $215 million for overseas contingency operations.

The bill includes no funding for additional Border Patrol agents or security barriers, said Homeland Security subcommittee Chair Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard, D-Calif.

Roybal-Allard said the draft gives the department "funding it needs to protect American communities" but contains measures to "keep the administration accountable and transparent."

"[That includes] a prohibition on diverting any new money for President Trump's racist border wall boondoggle," she said in a statement.

The measure also rescinds nearly $1.4 million it previously granted for the wall, after Trump diverted funds from the Defense Department last year as part of an emergency declaration spurred by an influx of migrants at the southern border.

Trump has said his administration has already built more than 200 miles of the wall.

"Our bill ... provides resources to meet the humanitarian needs of migrants and, critically, it prohibits the administration from raiding funds for the President's wasteful border wall," said committee Chair Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y.

The measure provides $14.6 billion for Customs and Border Protection, more than $1 billion less than the agency's request, and $171 million for new staffing.

The bill will next be debated and is ultimately expected to pass the Democrat-controlled House. Negotiators in the Republican-held Senate are still working on appropriations bills for 2021. Both houses of Congress began a two-week recess on Monday.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #64 on: 10 July 2020 at 12:49 »
This race traitor is 3rd in line for the presidential office and she blatantly claims that she could care less about citizens committing crimes. All this pandering just to not offend the violent mobs of niggers and muds rioting in our streets. With "leadership" like this, I'm looking forward to the burning down of America and watching Creativity rise from the ashes. RAHOWA!!!

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/09/nancy-pelosi-on-mobs-removing-statues-people-will-do-what-they-do

Nancy Pelosi On Mobs Removing Statues: ‘People Will Do What They Do’

JULY 9, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has yet to voice objections to violent mobs pulling down the Christopher Columbus statue in Baltimore. When asked by a journalist whether statue removals should be “done by a commission or the city council,” Pelosi responded nonchalantly.

“People will do what they do,” she said as she shrugged.

Baltimore is Pelosi’s hometown and where her father, Thomas Ludwig John D’Alesandro Jr., was mayor from 1947-1959.

While Pelosi expressed her belief that removal by a city council would be safer, she doesn’t believe a commission is necessary for the decision.

“I do think that from a safety standpoint it would be a good idea to have it taken down if the community doesn’t want it,” Pelosi said. “I don’t know that it has to be a commission, but it just could be a community view.”

Despite her indifference to the desecration and removal of some historical statues, Pelosi noted that other statues and monuments are of figures “who we respect.”

“When you look around, you see statues [of] people and Washington Monuments and the rest who we respect,” she said. “Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln, you know. Heroes.”

Just last week, Democrat Sen. Tammy Duckworth referred to some of those same American heroes mentioned in President Trump’s Mount Rushmore speech as “dead traitors.”

“He spent all of his time talking about dead traitors,” Duckworth, a potential Biden vice president pick, told CNN in an interview.

According to Pelosi, historical figures who are considered to have “commited treason against the United States” are fair game for erasing. It’s not clear, however, exactly where and if she would draw the line between keeping a monument and not keeping one, besides currently prevailing public opinion or mob injustice. As Duckworth’s comments underscore, the mob considers figures such as George Washington to be traitors to humanity.

“What are the values, vision and the perspective that we enshrine and how that benefits our children rather than having a big fight about was somebody worth it,” Pelosi said. “We know they aren’t worth it if they committed treason against the United States.”

Just a few weeks ago, Pelosi expressed her indifference about the desecration of statues of St. Junipero Serra in California, despite her Catholic faith, saying in reference to the pioneering saint who served Native Americans, “I think we should all review the statues and make decisions.”

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948