2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The U.S. Government is the Enemy

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: The U.S. Government is the Enemy
« Reply #135 on: 25 March 2021 at 00:46 »
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/duckworth-threatens-to-withhold-vote-on-biden-nominees-over-lack-of-diversity/2469309/

Senators Say They Won't Back Nominees Who Aren't Diverse

Duckworth's threat to withhold support could complicate matters for Biden as moves forward with other high-level administration and judicial appointments.

By Aamer Madhani and Will Weissert • Published March 23, 2021 • Updated on March 23, 2021 at 7:16 pm

Two Democratic senators lashed out Tuesday at the lack of Asian American and Pacific Islander representation in President Joe Biden's Cabinet and even vowed not to support nominations until the White House better promotes diversity — moves that could stymie their own party's administration in filling key posts.

Illinois Sen. Tammy Duckworth, one of only two senators of Asian American heritage, said she raised the issue with top Biden advisers on Tuesday and afterward called the situation “not acceptable."

“I’ve been talking to them for months and they’re still not aggressive, so I’m not going to be voting for any nominee from the White House other than diversity nominees,” Duckworth told reporters. “I’ll be a no on everyone until they figure this out.”

That prompted Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono, the only other senator of Asian American heritage, to say, “I’m joining her in that." Hirono said they would like the White House to commit to a more diverse representation in the Cabinet and senior White House positions.

Katherine Tai, who is Taiwanese American, is in the Cabinet as Biden's top trade envoy. Dr. Vivek Murthy, the son of Indian parents, was confirmed Tuesday as surgeon general, a sub-Cabinet position.

Biden defended the makeup of his Cabinet to reporters Tuesday evening, saying, “We have the most diverse Cabinet in history.” He added, “We have a lot of Asian Americans that are in the Cabinet and in sub-Cabinet levels."

The threats to withhold support could nonetheless complicate matters for Biden as he moves forward with other high-level administration and judicial appointments that require confirmation in an evenly divided Senate where Vice President Kamala Harris holds a tie-breaking vote.

Asian American and Pacific Islander elected officials and activists are hoping that last week's shootings at spas around Atlanta that killed eight people, six of them women of Asian descent, will prompt the community to demand greater representation in government.

"We’re not just calling for API’s. This is not about pitting one diversity group against them. So I’m happy to vote for a Hispanic or Black person and LGBTQ person and AAPI person," Hirono said. "I just like to see more diversity representation.”

Duckworth is of Thai descent and was mentioned as a possible vice presidential pick for Biden before he settled on Harris, the first Black and Indian American woman to hold the vice presidency. Duckworth, who had also been under consideration for a Cabinet role, noted that presidents over the last 20 years have included AAPI people in their Cabinets.

Hirono, who also spoke to senior Biden advisers, said she has expressed dismay about a lack of representation.

“I shared the frustration that the AAPI community has that there’s not been a significant number of AAPIs at the Cabinet level,” she told reporters. “I don’t think the trade representative is what the community understands (as) a Cabinet level.”

Tai, who was confirmed last week, is the first Asian American and first woman of color to serve as U.S. trade representative.

Biden also nominated Neera Tanden to serve as director of the Office of Management and Budget, but she withdrew her nomination after it became clear she would have difficulty winning confirmation. Tanden faced opposition from Republicans and Sen. Joe Manchin, a West Virginia Democrat, over insulting tweets aimed at Republican lawmakers that she posted prior to her nomination.

Duckworth said administration officials noted the selections of Tai and Tanden, who are both high-level picks but not part of the president’s Cabinet, when she raised her concerns.

That didn’t sit well with her.

“To be told that, well, you have Kamala Harris, we’re very proud of her, you don’t need anybody else, is insulting,” Duckworth said.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #136 on: 28 March 2021 at 13:15 »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/23/nyregion/nyc-racial-justice-commission.html

After Unrest and Protests, N.Y.C. Creates Group to Dismantle Structural Racism

nytimes.com

A new racial justice commission will make policy recommendations that could include baby bonds, a jobs guarantee or reparations for Black residents.

The group will make recommendations that may go before voters, with hopes of altering the City Charter, the document that serves as the city constitution.

After a year where the pandemic and protests over police brutality underscored New York City’s broad racial inequities, Mayor Bill de Blasio has unveiled a sweeping initiative to examine and remake the City Charter to correct imbalances.

The mayor announced on Tuesday the formation of a Racial Justice Commission that will be empowered to make policy recommendations that he said would be designed to “dismantle structural racism for all New Yorkers.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #137 on: 30 March 2021 at 13:32 »
Judge Tosses Junk Terrorism Charges against 3 Defendants in Whitmer Plot Where Ring Leader Was FBI Informant

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/judge-tosses-junk-terrorism-charges-3-defendants-whitmer-plot-ring-leader-fbi-informant

The FBI is spying on lower, middle-class White Americans and setting them up on terrorism and/or Hate-Crime charges. (Any charges will do.)

The FBI then later arrested one of their own informants in the plot.

This was occurring as Antifa-BLM rioted and pillaged cities across the US.

The Detroit News reported:

Three men accused in an alleged plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will not face false report or threat of terrorism charges, a Jackson County judge ruled Monday.

Judge Michael Klaeren of 12th District Court in Jackson dismissed the charge against Joseph Morrison, 26, and Pete Musico, 43, both of Munith, and declined a request by prosecutors to add it to the charges against Paul Bellar, 22, of Milford.

After onboarding new members through mediums such as Facebook, the group's conversations took place in encrypted chats. The limited nature of those chats is why the terror threat charge was dismissed, Klaeren said.

“There has to be some form of intent here to incite mayhem,” said Judge Michael Klaeren of 12th District Court in Jackson.

The charge carried a possible penalty of 20 years in prison.

Klaeren also on Monday ordered Bellar, Morrison and Musico to stand trial on three remaining charges,  accused of having ties to the militia group Wolverine Watchmen gang membership and providing material support for terrorism, both punishable by up to 20 years in prison, as well as felony firearm, punishable by up to two years in prison.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/03/29/gretchen-whitmer-plot-threat-paul-bellar-joseph-morrison-pete-musico/7044920002

Moral of the stories, Always verify who you talk to because Glow/Badge niggers are looking to entrap Whites into excessively long prison sentences. Screw Badge Niggers

:o  :D
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #138 on: 08 April 2021 at 01:33 »
Roads are now racist and the enemies in government have to steal our money to "fix the problem".

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/07/984784455/a-brief-history-of-how-racism-shaped-interstate-highways

A Brief History Of How Racism Shaped Interstate Highways : NPR

www.npr.org

Some of the country's highways were built through existing Black and brown communities. President Biden's infrastructure plan aims to address racial inequities.

In his $2 trillion plan to improve America's infrastructure, President Biden is promising to address the racism ingrained in historical transportation and urban planning.

Biden's plan includes $20 billion for a program that would "reconnect neighborhoods cut off by historic investments," according to the White House. It also looks to target "40 percent of the benefits of climate and clean infrastructure investments to disadvantaged communities."

Planners of the interstate highway system, which began to take shape after the Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956, routed some highways directly, and sometimes purposefully, through Black and brown communities. In some instances, the government took homes by eminent domain.

It left a deep psychological scar on neighborhoods that lost homes, churches and schools, says Deborah Archer, a professor at the New York University School of Law and national board president of the American Civil Liberties Union. Archer recently wrote for the Iowa Law Review about how transportation policy affected the development of Black communities.

She says the president will face major challenges in trying to rectify historical inequities.

America Reckons With Racial Injustice'The Wrong Complexion For Protection.' How Race Shaped America's Roadways And Cities

"What is not clear is whether and how that money will be distributed in a way that will address the racial inequalities that are built into our transportation system and our infrastructure," she tells NPR's Morning Edition.

"I think it's also important for us to think about how we will shift culture within the relevant agencies so that white middle-class and affluent neighborhoods will not continue to be favored at the expense of communities of color, producing lopsided and skewed patterns of infrastructure development."

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #139 on: 09 April 2021 at 05:06 »
Since only White People can be RACIST, and for White People to deny their own RACISM is RACIST, that means that the US Government has now declared the continued existence of White People is a Serious Public Health Threat ...

CDC declares racism ’a serious public health threat’

(((Rochelle Walensky))), the CDC director, said the agency would take steps to address an issue affecting “the health of our entire nation.”

By (((Benjamin Din))) | Politico (USA) | 8 April 2021

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/08/racism-public-health-threat-480437

Admin Note: This article has been edited to show what is intended but had been left unsaid by the MSM, CDC & AMA in order to placate gullible Whites

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday labeled WHITE RACISM as a serious threat to public health and said it would take steps to address the matter.

“What we know is this: WHITE RACISM is a serious public health threat that directly affects the well-being of millions of Black and Brown Americans,” Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, said in a statement. “As a result, it affects the health of our entire nation.”

Walensky, one of the most public faces of the Biden administration’s coronavirus response, is the latest administration health official to highlight the issue of racism in public health, and the CDC, the nation’s largest public health agency, joins a number of other groups that have done the same. According to the American Public Health Association, more than 170 local and state leaders, as well as public health entities, have declared WHITE RACISM a public health crisis or emergency.

She added that the pandemic has disproportionately affected communities of color because of WHITE RACISM, which she defined as structural barriers that have an impact on the ways different racial and ethnic groups live.

“Over generations, these structural inequities have resulted in stark racial and ethnic health disparities that are severe, far-reaching and unacceptable,” she said.

With this declaration, the CDC will take a variety of steps to tackle WHITE RACISM in public health, according to the statement. Walensky said the agency was using Covid funding to invest in communities of color, as well as other disproportionately affected groups, to address the disparities. The agency also added a new section to its website dedicated to WHITE RACISM and health, with the hope of drawing more attention to the issue.

The American Medical Association, which declared WHITE RACISM a public health threat in November, praised the CDC’s announcement.

“As the COVID-19 pandemic WHITE RACISM continues to disproportionately plague Black and Brown communities, it’s clear that collective action from all stakeholders is needed to dismantle systemic WHITE RACISM and confront, embed, and advance equity BLACK AND BROWN across our health care system,” Susan R. Bailey, the association’s president, said in a statement.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

US Army: White People Are the Enemy

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 3507
Last post 13 March 2021 at 13:07
by Private
“Too Many White People” in Pittsburgh says Government Official

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 951
Last post 06 August 2015 at 13:10
by Private