Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Arthur Kemp's New Book; Can America Be Saved?

Started by Axelsson, Tue 24 Nov 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Axelsson

So what did Dr. Pierce teach his followers?

PatTracy

Mr. Kemp is from South Africa and now resides in England. I have his "March of the Titans" on CD-ROM and it is most interesting. I purchased it at a time when I was studying "deep time". Very thought provoking writer. Mr. Kemp posits that White Civilization truly began 35,000 years ago. Not just cave drawings and fire but actual large scale building projects, megalitic building, etc. Modern except for the Internet, really.
He has been getting maligned in the press and by his own family so he must be doing something right. I would be most interested to hear what he has to say about America. What ever it is, we should take it into consideration
Formerly WCOTC CT & Church of Creativity NE - Now Retired

REMINDER TO PATRICK TRACY:
You owe the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE a debt that you must repay.

Albert

Arthur Kemps analysis is pretty much correct and almost exactly what Ben Klassen advocated. I.e participating in real politics as Creators.. just as jews, catholics or protestants involve themselves. However as we are still too small this is perhaps a bit of away off yet.
There is a message in what he says also about avoiding crankiness. Creators must be smartly dressed, rationalists and realists because isn't that what we are supposed to be about.
Personally I think there is much to be learned from the Nazi period and it is worthy of study. David Irving to this end has done much..it is a sad fact though that the two of them now no-longer see eye to eye and are no longer friends.
Arthur Kemp has also recently severed ties with the BNP. Whether this is for personal relationship reasons, financial or ideological reasons I do not know. I think he is simply concentrating on other projects.
As Creators we must give credit were credit is due and thank Arthur Kemp for publishing "March of the Titans" for which Creativity is thankful.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Nigel

When you read the opening quote, I found myself agreeing with nearly everything, and wanting to agree with the rest (a bit more reading will decide that at a later date).
You good folk know I am relatively new, and with that, have been hitting the books more than normal. I come away thinking that we need to make a choice..
1) do we want to be isolationist or,
2) do we want to be come a part of the norm

Number one I can easily advocate.. we would be amongst our own, and able to build a village/town/city on our own ideals, with our own people.. an example to all those that doubt us, that will show 'This is what it could be like!'
A problem is that it would take time (hence why we need to choose), and would certainly take us pretty much out of the rat race that is modern decrepit society.

Number 2 would be something akin to building our Church as a haven in every town.. having members from each and every political persuasion, but with the common bond in the Church.. pretty much infiltrate and bed. Again this takes time, but would be a lot faster than No1.

Why do I say we need to choose? Well it seems that demographics are forcing our hand.. the US is starting to turn, and within a few generations will be beyond saving (in it's current form). If we choose No1, then we can build a foundation, and have something to work from in starting No2.. albeit the stakes would have changed.

When we read Ben's books, we can see exactly where he is coming from.. they are of their time, and he is of his. Fundamentally they are perfect, but a lot of the periphery is (again in my opinion) out of kilter with the society we have inherited. Basically, the indoctrination of our people is now 30 years more advanced, another generation lost! We have to take account for this and modernise.
I'm not saying we need to rewrite the books.. I think that would be more harmful than anything else... what I am saying is that we need to sit down and bring these ideas up to date with the modern times. Use them as our template and have other books and booklets.. apologetics is you want (The oul theologian in me). bring our message out, make it relevant again.. lest we end up as a bunch of outcasts in The Chestnut Tree.

Apologies for taking the thread off in a wee tangent.

Add - The BNP has been thoroughly exposed as rotten to the core, and is falling apart as we speak. Many egotists have went and set up microparties, all attacking one another blah blah.. I think Kemp left, or cut ties, when he saw the forest for the trees. Some still haven't.

Albert

I've been involved with the scene for  decades now, I've met dozens of personalities and I've seen it all pretty much. One thing that I have noticed is that "racial loyalists" as it were tend to have several psychological characteristics.
1, they are very individualist. They generally do not follow nor trust others judgement.
2, they are very non-conformist. They have already rebelled against social norms once they begin to break the jews mind conditioning.
3, They are independently minded... this helped free them in the first instance
4, they have higher than average intelligence..though of course we have our fair share of numb nuts that don't really understand the ideology or what is at stake
5, they have varying degrees of paranoia ranging from  a sensible sense of caution to outright insanity.
6, they are generally mistrustful.. which is not good for social interaction.
7, they are wilful, prone to trust their own judgement etc.

On the whole they all display strong leadership qualities. However this is not a healthy recipe for forming a cohesive group. A team full of captains would in no time be at logger heads with each individual attempting to flex their will, muscles, better judgement.
This has been the Achilles of the White groups. Put some white nationalists in a room together for 48 hours and they will become the worst of enemies.
What is needed is for White Nationalists to be given their own space. Let them form their own circle of followers. Our issue now is about spreading the word.. not debating heirarchy, ideology, history. personality, leadership, gossip, character assassination or any of the other poisons that ruin relationships.
Personally I avoid like the plague mixing physically with other nationalists or getting into any kind of quarrel because it always leads up to worse disputes and fights. It is far better to give each other space and respect to operate with their own judgement.
As far as this relates to Creativity.. since we are in the early stages of our Church history..individual spreading of the word, church founding and independent action and organisation are far more critical than being hamstrung by following any personalities or leaders that can be imprisoned, corrupted, entrenched or mired in ineffectuality.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

PaulW

I am not well educated, and don't feel like i can be as good as the above in putting my ideas across
so i try to keep things simple. in the 30 years i have fought for my race i have come across every type mentioned above. i did talk to and communicate with our founder and i was there with Nick Griffin when he took over the BNP. i also met and had dealings with Charlie Savage at the time in charge of C18, plus the kkk etc etc etc

One thing they all had in common was they believed they were fighting for our people. But it always turned into a personality cult in the end. The church in my opinion has a strong base and leader, but we do need to make sure its always put first before one single person or group. The church is a light that all types of fighters for our race can come under, even if they don't realise it yet.

I also think that the books and teachings must be brought up to date. Even our founder said to me in one of his letters the church has to grow and be made relevant to our people now and in the future.
if he was here now i have no doubt he would confirm what i say. its not a bad thing to evolve and even change. That is how our race got to the top.         
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.