Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Arthur Kemp's New Book; Can America Be Saved?

Started by Axelsson, Tue 24 Nov 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Axelsson

http://www.arthurkemp.com/?p=412

QuoteI am currently busy with a new book directed specifically at white Americans. It will start with a brief overview of the racial demographic problem facing the United States of America, but is mainly focused on a solution rather than restating the obvious.

The solution, the book will argue, lies in real political participation.

For too long, pro-white activists in America have been led down the garden path by a bunch of psychopaths, losers, and do-nothing cranks.

I have identified these groups as "cancers" in the so-called "right wing."

Only once these cancers have been firmly expelled or closed down, will there be any chance of realistic political action.

In fact, I will argue, one of the primary reasons why America sits on the edge of a racial catastrophe is because of the malignant influence of these cancers.

The Nazi-costumed freaks, the mentally ill-Christian Identity adherents and the disgraceful skinheads have all allowed the enemies of white America to smear anybody who opposes the destruction of that country as crackpots.

The irony of this is not lost: those groups are indeed crackpots. But why then is there no "sensible" white American political movement?

Why did the Ron Paul-type politics not emerge twenty years ago, like it should have?

The answer is because the majority of people who understand the issue of racial demographics have been sucked up into the dead-end politics of the cancers listed below.

The chapter headings of the new book are as follows:

1. The Extent of the Problem: Demographics

This will deal with the extent of the Third World immigration invasion into America and how that country has less than twenty years left to avoid total submersion.

2. The Extent of the Problem: The Failure of White Politics in America

This will deal with the reasons why white political activity to date in America has been a failure.

It will discuss how white American politics has been led down the path of inactivity by people who have no grasp of reality and who, when stripped down to the core, are certifiably mentally insane.

3. The Solution Part I: The Need for Real Political Action

This section will discuss how the only way to deal with the huge problem outlined in chapter 1 is for sensible, reasonable, democratic electoral political action, stripped of the cranks and crackpots who currently infest the American "right wing."

The Cancers Part I: Expunge the Madmen–Christian Identity

This section will deal with what is possibly the most utterly deranged group of vermin ever to infest white politics in America: those who claim that the European people are the "true Jews" and that the "Jews are Satan's spawn" etc. etc.

Christian Identity (also known as "British Israelism") adherents are severely mentally deranged people who need to be utterly exterminated from white political activity.

There is no compromise with these rabid madmen: they poison every political organization they enter with their insane theology and there is literally no end to their madness.

It is the reason why any political organization which wishes to succeed, must expel all those dribbling lunatics who spout this drivel, or bar them from entering in the first place.

Let them go and mutter about "Christ killers" somewhere else where all sane people can just laugh at them.

5. The Cancers Part II: Get Rid of the Weirdos–The KKK and the Confederacy Hobbyists

This part will deal with those pathetic weirdos who think that by running around in white sheets, burning crosses, and behaving like white trash they are somehow "contributing."

In fact, they are childish fantasists who play into the hands of those who would portray all pro-white political activists as nuts.

Once again, anyone who is serious about effecting real, viable, modern nationalist democratic politics, needs to distance themselves from this bunch of sad pathetic losers.

The Confederacy hobbyists are also a millstone that needs to be shaken loose.

First of all, the Confederacy was not a "white racist super state" like the KKK and the hobbyists would like to think. There were American Indian Confederate generals in the southern army, and secondly, the Confederacy actually wanted to keep blacks in slavery.

Quite apart from the moral opprobrium (what type of lunatic wants to keep slaves?) the reality is that the American south has a large black population precisely because of the antebellum slave owning society.

Any ideology which (a) endorses slavery as a "good thing" and (b) resulted in the overrunning of the south by the descendants of black slaves, cannot form any part of a rational debate.

Modern democratic white nationalism demands a rejection of the concept of slavery and all that it entailed.

6. The Cancers Part III: The Necrophiliacs Must Go–The "Nazis" and World War II Hobbyists

This part will deal with those people who are obsessed with World War II, Hitler, and the Nazis.

These people who cannot get out of their childish retro uniforms and grow up, need to be expelled from any modern democratic pro-white political movement.

Those who think they are "contributing to the cause" by huddling in a hotel room with a money-sucking, time-wasting crank like David Irving discussing what Herman Goring said on August 29, 1942, are equally delusional.

If they must persist in that sort of activity, they must understand that they are making no contribution at all to solving the most urgent problem of our time, as outlined in chapter 1.

The Nazi-obsessionists fail to understand that this period happened eighty years ago in Germany. The Nazis are not coming back; they are history.

It has no relevance to us today and there is no time to look at it now in any way other than a historical occurrence which is dead and gone.

Those who fail to understand this, and cannot get over wearing silly uniforms and marching round like lunatics, need to either find another obsession to focus on–or at the very least, get their necrophilia out of white politics.

7. The Cancers Part IV: The Do-Nothing Obsession–William Pierce and the National Alliance

In retrospect–and I did not realise this until much later–the malign influence of the "do-nothing" mentality created by William Pierce and the National Alliance type of organization has possibly been the single most damaging influence in pro-white politics in American history.

In fact, if America does go down before the Third World, one of the major contributing causes will have been this mentality which prohibited participation in the political process.

William Pierce taught all of his followers that participation in the ordinary democratic process was pointless.

Instead, he said that all they had to do was "wait for the system to collapse and then seize power."

Of course, not Pierce or anyone else could ever say exactly how they were going to "seize power" or when–because they had no idea.

The reason why they had no idea was because it was all fantasy island stuff.

This blind refusal to become involved in the democratic process became the norm, so that the political process became totally dominated by those seeking the destruction of America.

One can only wonder how many potential Ron Pauls were sucked up into this nihilistic mindset and burned out in the negativity of the "do-nothing" camp. I suspect it is far too many.

The National Alliance and its assorted spin-offs have been going for more than thirty years. What do they have to show for it? What political power do they have? Nothing. Zip. Nada.

In fact, America is now considerably worse off.

The time has come to close down the National Alliance and all its spinoffs.

This sort of "politics" has proven itself a failure and America does not have the time for indulging this sort of nonsense any more.

8. The Cancers Part V: A Sick Aberration–The Skinhead Disgrace

The Chinese philosopher general Sun Tzu, in his book The Art of War, pointed out that a general who enters a battlefield which has been set up by his enemy is at an immediate disadvantage.

So it is with the skinhead phenomenon. The media has successfully created the image of the skinhead racist thug, beating up old ladies and full of mindless violence.

And what happens? That is exactly what the "skinheads" do–falling precisely into the stereotype trap that the enemy have set for them.

The entire skinhead culture and appearance is a gift from heaven for those who seek to smear and malign real political activists.

Once again, one has to ask: what has this "skinhead" movement ever achieved? Once again, the answer is nothing.

The skinhead phenomenon needs to be closed down. Those adherents who cannot grow up must be barred from participating in modern democratic nationalism.

9. The Solution Part II: The Only Way Forward

The only way forward for white American politics is for participation in the democratic electoral process by normal, decent looking, moderate political activists.

Those who would swagger around in costumes, cling to long-dead ideologies or adhere to crackpot religious views, are part of the problem, not the solution.

America's unique situation–and the shortness of time left for its existence as a majority European nation–makes two things inevitable:

1. There is no time to start a third party. Forget the "American National Party" type ideas. By the time any sort of national consciousness is achieved by such an organization, it will be too late.

2. Because of that fact, political activism will have to take place within the two party Republican/Democrat pea-in-the-pod system.

The first step in setting this up must be the creation of a European-American Political Action Committee (EUPAC).

This lobby must first draw up an electable political platform. This must be devoid of all the crankery which has so typified the cancerous groups outlined above: obsessive blaming of Jews, the Illuminati conspiracies, Satan, racial pejoratives, World War II and Civil War re-enactors, and thuggish racism in general.

A modern democratic nationalist platform contains none of this and does not fall into the trap of "blaming" anybody as its main focus.

Indeed, the reason why white Americans have no real political power is not because other groups have "plotted" to steal it. The reason why white Americans have no power is because there has never been anyone to vote for. As simple as that.

A EUPAC must, therefore, focus on developing realistic policies and programs which can actually be implemented AND sold to the voting public.

A EUPAC program might, for example, contain the following principles:

– America was founded as a majority European nation and has a right to remain so;

– Unrestricted Third World immigration presents social, economic, and demographic problems which will destroy the Founding Fathers' vision;

– Government interference and the abrogation of the Bill of Rights is a fundamental threat to the freedom of its citizens;

– America must return to the foreign policy laid out by George Washington when he warned against foreign wars; and so on. You get the idea, I am sure.

The next thing this lobby must do is select sensible, reasonable, appealing candidates as either Republicans or Democrats (depending on local traditional preferences). These candidates can be "endorsed by EUPAC."

The loose nature of the political process in America makes this sort of thing possible. (It is almost incomprehensible to political activists in Britain or elsewhere who are used to a much more centralized and controlled party structure.)

I have no doubt that Ron Paul-type clones, spread throughout the United States of America, can effect massive political change almost overnight.

I have long speculated that if sensible candidates ran in each state's senate elections, a huge breakthrough would occur.

Ron Paul type campaigns–run in senate seats in each state–could easily generate turnouts of hundreds of thousands of votes each.

Even if each senate candidate gets only 25,000 votes (and I am sure many will do better–look at what Ron Paul did) this would be 50,000 in each state.

That figure, multiplied by 49 (I grant Hawaii won't do this), gives an instant tally of 2,450,000 votes. This can be done without even winning a seat, and probably with a first time out campaign.

It is a fantastic kick-off basis, and with a bit of work and fine tuning, could easily be improved upon within a very short space of time.

More importantly, it would send a shock wave through Washington DC.

It is about time Americans who understand that the way forward is not through more crankery, but through democratic participationist populist politics, step forward.

They must pick up the reins from the failures, oddballs, and cranks who have led them up the garden path for the past forty years.

The alternative, as was once told to me many years ago, is too ghastly to contemplate.

David

Although I agree with much of what you say and your plan for the future is most admirable and sensible, I would disagree on two things,first off,William Pierce. He woke up alot of white people into seeing the light. Maybe he was wrong on how things would "go down", but then again, he was simply and honestly speculating on how he thought it might happen. Your plan for a party makes sense but the media would be all over it for being racist,etc.,etc.....As an example, look how they portrayed and have portrayed Patrick Buchanan over the years when he ran for President and later spoke the truth on such issues as race,U.S. imperialism and immigration. But the real reason such a party would not make it is because the majority of Americans lack the courage and desire to make the hard choices.That reason, coupled with the media having such an influence on the people,would doom any party.With that said,I'd be interested in buying your book when it comes out.

Axelsson

David, I am not Arthur Kemp. Sorry if I made it look that way. I should have put the article in quotes. I will change it.

What he is talking about, is exactly what the BNP is dong now. They arn't waiting, they are playing the Jog's game, and when they succeed, I'm shure they will change into a more pro White party. But for now they are just taking it easy, and one of the big reasons they are as mainstream as they are is because they allow 'Jews' in their ranks, for now. And as long as Arthur Kemp is part of the BNP, we are safe.

Rev.WillWilliams

Kemp's not from around here, is he?

Quote from: Br.Axelsson on Tue 24 Nov 2009
http://www.arthurkemp.com/?p=412

Quote...
7. The Cancers Part IV: The Do-Nothing Obsession–William Pierce and the National Alliance

In retrospect–and I did not realise this until much later–the malign influence of the "do-nothing" mentality created by William Pierce and the National Alliance type of organization has possibly been the single most damaging influence in pro-white politics in American history.

In fact, if America does go down before the Third World, one of the major contributing causes will have been this mentality which prohibited participation in the political process.

William Pierce taught all of his followers that participation in the ordinary democratic process was pointless.

Instead, he said that all they had to do was "wait for the system to collapse and then seize power."

Of course, not Pierce or anyone else could ever say exactly how they were going to "seize power" or when–because they had no idea.

The reason why they had no idea was because it was all fantasy island stuff.

This blind refusal to become involved in the democratic process became the norm, so that the political process became totally dominated by those seeking the destruction of America.

One can only wonder how many potential Ron Pauls were sucked up into this nihilistic mindset and burned out in the negativity of the "do-nothing" camp. I suspect it is far too many.

The National Alliance and its assorted spin-offs have been going for more than thirty years. What do they have to show for it? What political power do they have? Nothing. Zip. Nada.

In fact, America is now considerably worse off.

The time has come to close down the National Alliance and all its spinoffs.

We should be grateful that Kemp didn't mention Creativity.

I couldn't agree more with him on some of his criticism, especially that the current National Alliance should be shut down. But he is talking out of his ass when he writes of what Dr. Pierce supposedly "taught his followers" about participating in the electoral process. He has no idea what he's writing about.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Axelsson

So what did Dr. Pierce teach his followers?