Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #360 on: 27 April 2021 at 13:14 »
With the lies and talking points of BLM, especially how scared the black plague is of police, crammed down my throat daily. Here's a nigger on video demonstrating just how terrified it is.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #361 on: 28 April 2021 at 10:05 »
From the the local to Federal level, the U.S. government is anti-White and is looking to remove/replace any White person in its ranks.

https://www.insider.com/greensboro-city-council-fired-man-for-white-privilege-and-entitlement-2021-4

Greensboro City Council Fired Man for 'White Privilege and Entitlement'

www.insider.com

The Greensboro, North Carolina City Council ousted a man for his "white privilege and entitlement."The man, a volunteer on the zoning commission, refused a Black woman's calls to use her "Dr." title.In a virtual meeting, the man told her it "didn't matter" and called her by her first name.Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

The city council in Greensboro, North Carolina, fired a volunteer who worked as the city's zoning commissioner after he repeatedly refused a Black woman's calls to address her by her professional title during a ZoomWhat is Zoom? A comprehensive guide to the wildly popular video-chatting service for computers and smartphonesZoom is a free videoconferencing app that's easy to download, set up, and start using right way. Here's a full guide to Zoom's best features and more. Read more meeting.

The council in a unanimous vote on Tuesday decided to remove Tony Collins, a construction contractor, from the zoning commission after he during a virtual meeting refused to address Carrie Rosario, a UNC-Greensboro professor with a doctorate in public health, as "Dr. Rosario," The Greensboro News & Record reported.

According to the report, during an April 19 meeting, Collins, who is white, entered a tense exchange with Rosario over the way he addressed her during the virtual meeting.

According to the report, the interaction occurred toward the end of the meeting when Rosario raised concerns about a proposed development project near her home. Collins told her that the discussion was off-topic and referred to her as "Mrs. Rosario."

"It's Dr. Rosario, thank you, sir," Rosario said.

"If Mrs. Rosario has something," Collins responded.

"Dr. Rosario," she repeated.

"Well, you know, I'm sorry," Collins said. "Your name says on here 'Carrie Rosario.' Hey Carrie."

"It's Dr. Rosario," Rosario repeated. "I wouldn't call you Tony, so please, sir, call me as I would like to be called."

Collins dismissed Rosario, and said it "didn't matter."

"It matters to me," she said. "And out of respect, I would like you to call me by the name that I'm asking you to call me by."

But Collins continued to push back.

Rosario told McClatchy News that she had previously corrected another council member during the call, who apologized and corrected himself. She said she viewed Collins' repeated refusal to call by her title "a personal attack of disrespect."

In the council meeting Tuesday, Councilwoman Sharon Hightower said that Collins was exhibiting "white privilege and entitlement" during the exchange, according to the Rhino Times. Hightower made the motion at the Tuesday meeting to remove Collins from his position on the zoning commission.

"It is not going to be tolerated," she told McClatchy News. "As a Black female, I am not going to see another Black female treated in this manner."

The Rhino Times reported that Collins apologized Thursday in an email to the members of the Greensboro City Council.

"I understand from published reports that you voted Tuesday evening to remove me from the Greensboro Zoning Commission because of my behavior at the Zoning Commission meeting Monday evening," Collins wrote. "I agree with you that my exchange with Dr. Rosario was out of line and accept your judgment to remove me from the commission. I have telephoned Dr. Rosario and left a message apologizing for my behavior."

"There is no good excuse for my interaction with Dr. Rosario so I will not try to offer one," he added. "Citizens deserve better."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #362 on: 07 May 2021 at 11:15 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-man-attacks-couple-bites-ears

Chicago man bites off parts of couple’s ears, gouges eyes in ‘horror movie’ attack: report

www.foxnews.com

A Chicago man is accused of biting off chunks of a couple’s ears and gouging their eyes in a weekend attack that a judge likened to a horror movie, according to a local report.

Elijah Rule Hill Prince: Black Lives Matter Deep Fried in Batter

Elijah Rule Hill Prince, 28, was arrested covered in blood, telling officers that it was the "blood of peasants," the Chicago Sun-Times reported, citing Cook County prosecutors. He did not attend the Monday hearing as he was undergoing a psychiatric test at a hospital.

Judge John F. Lyke Jr. said he thought he was "listening to a horror movie" as prosecutors described the disturbing attack, adding that it "shocks the conscious," according to the report.

The incident unfolded Saturday in the 10500 block of South Emerald Avenue when Rule Hill Prince approached the male victim and attempted to sell him something, prosecutors said. He attacked the man after he refused the offer.

Rule Hill Prince allegedly put the man in a chokehold and hit him in the head with a shovel before punching him in the face. He used his fingers to gouge the man’s eyes and then bit his ears and the top of his head before spitting into the man’s mouth, according to prosecutors.

During the attack, he also jammed a 3-inch wooden block into the man’s left eye, prosecutors said.

The man’s wife reportedly ran outside to help but was also attacked by Rule Hill Prince, who pulled her hair and gouged her eyes. He then bit her ears, ripping off "large chunks," before spitting on her, according to prosecutors.

The couple was reportedly taken to a hospital in serious condition.

Pieces of their ears were recovered but could not be reattached, prosecutors said.

Rule Hill Prince was arrested nearby shortly after the attack.

He was ordered held on $5 million bail.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #363 on: 18 May 2021 at 06:39 »
BLACK TEEN, 18, in an ankle monitor 'snatches four-year-old WHITE BOY from his bed, stabs him to death and dumps his body on Dallas street in random attack HATE CRIME'

* Four-year-old Cash Gernon was found stabbed to death on a street in southwest Dallas on Saturday morning

* Darriynn Brown, 18, was arrested and charged with kidnapping and theft

* Brown is expected to face additional charges pending results of an investigation

* Police said the child suffered a violent death from an 'edged weapon'

* Cash was identified by a woman claiming to be his mother, who said Brown broke into her home early Saturday and snatched the child while he was sleeping

* The woman, who was not named, claimed her son was unknown to Brown and said she had no idea what led the man to target him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9584995/Arrest-boy-4-slain-Dallas-street.html

Four-year-old WHITE BOY Cash Gernon was killed by BROWN

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #364 on: 06 June 2021 at 11:15 »
Just another example of how the value of life isn't the same with the niggers and muds as it is with the Whites, even if it's one they created.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/05/us/florida-chase-baby-thrown-at-deputy/index.html

A Florida dad threw his infant at a deputy after a high-speed chase, sheriff's office says

By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Alonso, CNN
Updated 2:13 PM EDT, Sat June 05, 2021

(CNN)A Florida man faces aggravated child abuse and other charges after hurling his infant at a deputy near the end of a high-speed chase, the Indian River County Sheriff's Office said.

The 32-year-old suspect is seen being tackled by law enforcement as a deputy cradles a baby in a sky-blue outfit, according to video released this week by the sheriff's office.

Deputy Jacob Curby told CNN affiliate WPEC the suspect -- who law enforcement identified as John Henry James III -- left his car carrying his baby after the pursuit the evening of May 26 and "just turned around, no regard, not a little toss" and "overhand threw this two-month-old at me from about six feet away."

Curby caught the baby, who was unhurt, the station reported. The sheriff's office said deputies were "able to relocate the baby to safety."

The Florida Department of Children and Families is investigating, the sheriff's department said in a statement posted to Facebook on Friday.

Deputy Jacob Curby says the suspect "overhand threw this two-month-old at me from about six feet away."

"I've seen some crazy stuff but this is definitely up there," Curby told WPEC.

He added, "It was kind of awkward. I couldn't chase him. I couldn't tackle him. Not a whole lot I can do because he had the baby."

After tossing the baby, James tried to get away and struggled with other deputies who eventually tackled him to the ground, the statement said.

James was checked by EMTs and taken to a hospital after telling deputies he could not breathe and that he has asthma, the sheriff's office said.

Florida children's home pauses emergency shelter program after youths are charged with attempted murder of deputies

The pursuit started on State Road 60 in Vero Beach, according to the sheriff's office. Deputies tried stopping James for failing to maintain the lane.

But James drove off on a 40-minute chase -- at times striking a detective's vehicle, dodging roadblocks and barreling over tire deflation devices, the statement said.

The number of people in a residential area forced deputies to stand down at one point, according to the sheriff's office.

A law enforcement helicopter relayed James' location to deputies, who were able to surround his car at an apartment complex.

In addition to two felony counts of aggravated child abuse, James faces counts of aggravated battery of an officer/firefighter/EMT, felony flee and elude, reckless driving and resisting arrest with violence, according to the booking information on the sheriff's office website.

James also faces a charge of aggravated battery on a pregnant woman, according to the booking information. The sheriff's office did not provide details on that charge.

James was medically cleared from a hospital on Tuesday after treatment for what the sheriff's office said was a pre-existing condition. He was booked and ordered held without bond, according to the sheriff's office. It's unclear if he has an attorney.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

70% of Mexican Gang Guns are American

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2294
Last post 14 June 2011 at 16:17
by Private
NDAA:The Most Important Lawsuit in American History that No One is Talking About

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2488
Last post 13 August 2012 at 00:39
by Private
A Latin American Pope for the Catholics?

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 3249
Last post 18 June 2013 at 22:16
by Private
American School System Devoted to White Guilt/White Shaming

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 1474
Last post 31 October 2020 at 16:48
by Private
American Chink woman thinks Kikes and Chinks make the supreme parents