Recent Posts

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #295 on: 19 June 2020 at 01:30 »
WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

https://www.foxnews.com/us/group-brutally-attacks-customer-outside-texas-convenience-store-video-shows

Group attacks customer outside Texas convenience store: cops

By David Aaro

Authorities are looking for multiple suspects captured on video punching and kicking a man outside a gas station convenience store in Texas on Sunday, in what was described as a "brutal attack," police said.

Graphic video shows a customer carrying grocery bags out of the Harris County establishment around 7 p.m., when a group of at least five men attacked, knocked him to the ground, and continued to strike him before fleeing the scene, according to authorities.

"LAW ENFORCEMENT NEEDS YOUR HELP IDENTIFYING THESE SUSPECTS IN A BRUTAL ATTACK!!"  Mark Herman, constable of Harris County Precinct 4 wrote on Facebook.

The unidentified victim, 24, informed deputies that he was waiting to buy grocery items at the convenience store when a group of up to six young men tried to cut in line, according to Houston's KTRK-TV.

"I looked over and said, 'There's a line for a reason,'" the victim said. He told police the group mocked his hair and clothes before attacking him when he exited the store.

"I don't know what else I could do," he told KTRK-TV. "The fifth one at the end came out of the store after purchasing goods, and came up to me and kicked me in the face and said, 'Black Lives Matter, [expletive].'"

The criminal case is being investigated by the Harris County Sheriff's Office (HCSO). Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact HCSO assault investigators at 713-274-9100 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-8477

"I really hope they're caught before someone else gets hurt," the victim's girlfriend told the station. "I hope that the people take this and don't say, 'It's white against black.' I don't want this to be the statement. I want it to be, here's a man who was checking out and stood up for himself and he was targeted for that.'"

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #296 on: 19 June 2020 at 13:32 »
^I hope they get caught too, because it is a racist hate crime and people will be hurt if they are on the loose longer!

Well right now Niggers seem to be the flavour of the month?!
“The squeaky wheel who gets the most oil”?!

Oh well?! Who wants another expensive riot?
It’s “inhumane” to do one of three things that should be done to make them quit , so let’s make some laws up stopping further police brutality against black and abolish choke holds?! That ought to make it look like they are doing something?! ... until the next tantrum in the near future.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #297 on: 20 June 2020 at 17:41 »
By listening to the propaganda media, I thought niggers were the holy protected race/species. It's crazy how I keep finding all this carnage caused by the black plague.  ;D

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-shooting-eight-people-outside-san-antonio-bar-n1231509

Man arrested in shooting of eight people outside San Antonio bar

All of the victims are expected to survive. The shooting happened after a group was denied entry to a bar because they were inebriated.

June 18, 2020, 10:18 PM CDT / Updated June 20, 2020, 12:31 AM CDT
By Phil Helsel

A man accused of shooting eight people outside a San Antonio bar after he was turned away because he was too inebriated was arrested Thursday by U.S. marshals and Florida sheriff's deputies, police said.

Jenelius Crew, 37, was arrested at a Miami hotel by a regional fugitive task force, San Antonio police said in a statement. On Wednesday, the department obtained eight aggravated assault and deadly weapon arrest warrants for him, the statement said.

Crew is accused of opening fire on people outside a bar Friday night after he and others were denied entry because they were too drunk, police said. The victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries, officials said.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the night of the shooting that a group had been at one bar and then went across the street to the second bar where they were denied entry by a doorman.

The gunman "made a statement that 'don't you who I am, I'm a UFC fighter from California,' McManus said.

CORONAVIRUSLife in Arizona has almost returned to normal. A coronavirus surge could send it back.

The group left, and the gunman then got what was described as a long rifle from his car and opened fire on people in a parking lot, McManus said.

Crew is not affiliated with the UFC, the company said.

Crew was being held without bail on a fugitive warrant in Miami, according to online jail records. It was not clear if he had an attorney.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #298 on: 28 June 2020 at 03:43 »
A healthy, fit, young Black male punches a 78 year old White woman in the street then appears to accuse her of calling him a Nigger - making himself the victim. It's an obvious racially motivated Hate-Crime, and yet the world ignores it. According to police and MSM, he's just a thug. Not even a mention of the race of the assailant or the victim. If it wasn't for the pictures and video, we wouldn't know the truth. However, swap the races and this becomes a riot-provoking, international incident with Whites attacked in the street with revenge killings accepted as normal ...

Man punches elderly woman, 78, in the head in random attack in Brooklyn - and then acts like HE is the victim

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8466023/Man-punches-elderly-woman-78-head-random-attack-Brooklyn.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/man-punches-elderly-woman-head-22263720
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #299 on: 28 June 2020 at 12:41 »
Where's the hate crime enhancement?  We all know that race was the motivation for these niggers' actions. If the races where reversed, all we would hear about is how a poor black boy was beaten by Whites in a violent "hate crime ".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-charged-unprovoked-macys-manager-attack

Man, 18, charged for 'unprovoked' assault of Macy's manager in viral video

Damire Palmer, of Mount Morris Township, Michigan, faces one count of felony assault with intent to do great bodily harm for the attack inside the department store.

New York Post

Michigan authorities have charged an 18-year-old black man for the “unprovoked,” caught-on-video assault of a white Macy’s manager, officials said.

Damire Palmer, of Mount Morris Township, faces one count of felony assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder for the June 26 attack on the employee inside the Flint department store. Palmer is still in the wind.

“This was an unprovoked attack on a Macy’s employee,” said Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton in a statement. “This behavior as seen on the video is unacceptable, it is criminal, and it cannot be allowed.”

The Uprovoked Attacker is Black
Hate Crime?

Damire Palmer, of Mount Morris Township, faces one count of felony assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder for the June 26 attack on the employee inside the Flint department store. (Flint Township Police Department)

Contrary to initial claims, police and prosecutors didn’t uncover any evidence that Palmer assaulted the staffer after he’d allegedly used the N-word, officials said.

“We don’t believe any racial slur was made by the store manager,” Leyton said.

In surveillance video that prosecutors obtained from Macy’s, Palmer walks around the store then approaches the manager from behind and clocks him in the head, knocking him to the floor, officials said.

While the manager is on the ground, Palmer pummels him, the footage shows, according to authorities. Palmer then exits the store with his brother.

In the cellphone footage that went viral, the Macy’s staffer is shown wearing a mask and speaking on a cellphone when a black man punches him from behind and he drops to the floor. “What are you doing that for?” the manager asks then tries to crawl away. “I’m sorry,” the staffer says, cowering on the ground, before Palmer lands two more blows.

Prosecutors said there was not enough evidence to support a hate-crime charge.

If convicted, Palmer faces up to 10 years in prison. Authorities do not plan to charge his brother, who allegedly filmed the attack, since they don’t believe he committed a crime, a source told The Post.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

70% of Mexican Gang Guns are American

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2069
Last post 14 June 2011 at 16:17
by Private
NDAA:The Most Important Lawsuit in American History that No One is Talking About

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2300
Last post 13 August 2012 at 00:39
by Private
A Latin American Pope for the Catholics?

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 3041
Last post 18 June 2013 at 22:16
by Private
American School System Devoted to White Guilt/White Shaming

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 1215
Last post 13 February 2016 at 22:53
by Private
American Chink woman thinks Kikes and Chinks make the supreme parents