Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #260 on: 13 February 2020 at 04:54 »
Nigger's death sentence overturned due to stupidity ...

Death sentence overturned for Texas killer who murdered his mother, aunt and three others in a drug-fueled rampage after original trial ignored the fact he had a mental disability

* Charles Brownlow Jr, 43 killed his aunt and mother in October 2013
* It's believed Brownlow was high on drugs during rampage that killed five
* He was sentenced in 2016 but will now be taken off death row
* An appeals court took into account the fact he was 'intellectually disabled' and had been diagnosed with several psychological disorders STUPID!

Daily Mail (UK) | 13 February 2020

Excerpt: Brownlow was arrested in October 2013 after a series of five killings in Terrell, about 25 miles east of Dallas.

Experts during Brownlow´s sentencing testified that he had tested when he was five years old as intellectually disabled and that he had been diagnosed with several psychological disorders STUPID!

The appeals court says the judge and prosecutors applied the state standard correctly at the time of his May 2016 sentencing, but the U.S. Supreme Court issued a 2017 opinion that rejected that standard, requiring a new hearing.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #261 on: 15 February 2020 at 22:04 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/15/us/florida-machete-attack/index.html

Florida man attacked his daughter and her teen sister with a machete, police say

By Jason Hanna and Melissa Alonso, CNN
Updated 1:21 PM ET, Sat February 15, 2020

(CNN)A Florida man is in police custody after he attacked and severely injured his 10-year-old daughter and her teenage sister with a machete in South Florida on Friday morning, police said.

Dennis Reid, 47, cut the girls with a machete at a home in Lauderhill after arriving there earlier in the morning to care for them, Lauderhill police Lt. Mike Santiago told CNN.

Police were called to the home around 10 a.m. when a frantic 911 caller said "there was an individual chopping up females," Santiago said separately to reporters at a news conference.

When officers arrived, Reid had fled, and police saw the girls had cuts to their upper extremities, including to the head and neck, Santiago told CNN.

The girls were taken to a hospital in serious condition, and they underwent surgery Friday afternoon, according to Santiago.

Reid turned himself in to police a short time after fleeing, Santiago said.

The attack happened at a home in Lauderhill, Florida, on Friday morning, police said.

Reid was being held without bond Saturday in Broward County's main jail on two counts each of attempted murder and aggravated child abuse, county jail records show. CNN's attempts to determine if Reid had an attorney weren't immediately successful.

Police are trying to determine what led to the attack.

Reid arrived at the home around 7 a.m. to take care of the children, with the mother intending to leave for a trip later that day, Santiago said. Court records show Reid lives at a different address -- in Lauderdale Lakes, just north of Lauderhill.

At some point, Reid and the mother argued, and the woman went upstairs, the police lieutenant told CNN.

Eventually, the mother heard screams, and came downstairs to find the girls injured. Reid attacked the mother, but she wasn't injured, Santiago said at the news conference, without elaborating.

Reid left the machete at the home, Santiago said. It wasn't immediately clear where the weapon had come from.

Neighbors and family friends gathered outside the home Friday as news of the attack spread.

"For somebody to do that to kids, I am very much hurting," Lilly Middleton, a family friend, told CNN affiliate WSVN.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #262 on: 18 February 2020 at 01:31 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-bail-reform-law-nyc-subway-thief-thanks-democrats-139th-arrest

NYC subway thief thanks Democrats after his 139th arrest, release: 'Bail reform, it’s lit!'

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

A New York City man who’s now been arrested 139 times thanked Democrats for guaranteeing his immediate release despite repeatedly swiping hundreds of dollars from unsuspecting subway commuters since the state’s new bail reform law went into effect Jan. 1.

Charles Barry, 56, has been arrested six times since the start of this year. He’s been released each time without having to post bail under New York’s new bail reform law since his alleged offenses were nonviolent, the New York Daily News reported. In the past, Barry’s served several stints in state prison and has a lengthy record, including six felonies, 87 misdemeanors and 21 missed court hearings, the newspaper reported, citing court records.

“Bail reform, it’s lit!” Barry yelled to reporters Thursday outside the NYPD Transit District 1 headquarters in the Columbus Circle station before officers transported him to Manhattan Central Booking. “It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”

Charles Barry, 56, has been arrested six times since New York's new bail reform law took effect Jan. 1.

After his most recent arrest Thursday, Barry was held in custody for about 36 hours until his Saturday morning arraignment hearing in his Manhattan Criminal Court. He was then released before trial without paying bail. He had two warrants out for his arrest for missing court dates related to past alleged subway theft, including one instance in January when he allegedly snatched a $50 bill out of a woman’s hand while she was trying to buy a Metro card at a Bryant Park stationmachine.

Officers arrested him Thursday after he was spotted jumping a subway turnstile in Penn Station. Barry, a career criminal, has repeatedly duped subway-goers by dressing as MTA officials and robbing people after offering to help them buy their tickets, police said.

“I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cr----r! You can’t stop me!” Barry shouted to reporters.  “It’s a great thing. It’s a beautiful thing. They punk’ed people out for bullsh-- crimes.”

A high-ranking official in the New York City Police Department said because of the new bail reform law, offenders like Barry are released and then repeat the same crimes because judges cannot order them to be held in jail before trial. Sometimes, what begins as a nonviolent crime often turns violent if a robbery goes awry, he added.

“At least before, he’d be remanded and be behind bars for a couple of days. He wouldn’t be able to victimize people,” Assistant Chief Gerald Dieckmann, the No. 2 officer in the NYPD’s Transit Bureau, told the New York Daily News. “When someone doesn’t pay them or give them the money, it’ll turn into a robbery, a slashing an assault.”

But Legal Aid Society, which represents Barry, argued the NYPD is using a few cases to spread fear over the new bail reform law.

“Mr. Barry’s case underscores the need for economic stability and meaningful social services, not a need to roll back bail reform,” the society said in a statement. “Locking up Mr. Barry on unaffordable bail or worse, remanding without bail, ultimately does nothing to protect the public and fails entirely to address his actual needs.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #263 on: 28 February 2020 at 01:26 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-woman-prisoner-escapes-man-arrested

North Carolina woman found alive in woods after convicted felon drugged, held her captive, sheriff says

By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

A North Carolina woman has been found hiding out in the woods in below-freezing temperatures after escaping from a man who drugged her and held her captive in a South Carolina home for over a week, investigators said Monday.

Deputies found the woman in a backyard in the town of Elgin after the homeowner called 911, the Kershaw County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release. The woman told deputies she had escaped from a nearby home where she was drugged and kept prisoner.

An investigation into the home revealed all the windows were covered or painted, and padlocks were on all the bedroom doors, the release said.

"She was not free to leave," Sheriff Lee Boan told WLTX-TV. "She was kept inside of a room, they had the room locked up. The windows had dark blinds on it or either painted inside the house."

McIlwain was arrested and charged with kidnapping. Deputies are investigating the incident as a possible case of human trafficking. (Kershaw County Sheriff’s Office)

Investigators determined the woman’s boyfriend had left her at the home over a week ago. He had owed money to 45-year-old Demetrius Raynard McIlwain, who resided at the home.

Two other victims were found inside the home, the sheriff’s office said. They told deputies McIlwain gave them drugs for performing sexual acts with other people. They both declined help from the deputies.

McIlwain was arrested Friday and charged with kidnapping, the sheriff’s office said. Meanwhile, the woman has been taken to a safe house.

Deputies are investigating the incident as a possible case of human trafficking. Boan called McIlwain “the head of that snake” in their investigation.

McIlwain has a long criminal past, including convictions for assault and battery with intent to kill, criminal sexual conduct with a minor, and first-degree burglary, deputies said.

“As long as Demetrius McIlwain is in custody, the citizens of Kershaw County have no reason to fear him,” the sheriff’s office said. “Your KCSO deputies did an outstanding job of investigating and quickly arresting this predator.”

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #264 on: 03 March 2020 at 05:23 »
For years Black Supremacist group, Black Lives Matter have attempted to set up a meeting with the LA County District Attorney with the presumption being that all Black people are victims and all White people are racist criminals. LA County DA is a Black woman ...

LA County District Attorney’s Husband Pulls Gun on Black Lives Matter Activists

Nate Church | Breitbart (USA) | 2 March 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/02/la-county-da-husband-gun-black-lives-matter-activists

Excerpt: Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey’s husband brought a gun and deadly threats to the front door of their home on Monday morning as Black Lives Matter activists beat drums and chanted about DA Lacey.

Video from the scene credited to Black Lives Matter LA clearly shows David Lacey at the doorway of their Granada Hills home, pointing a weapon and shouting, “I will shoot you. Get off of my porch.”

“I don’t care who you are, get off of my porch, right now,” Lacey continued, once again raising the handgun toward an off-screen individual identified by the Real Justice PAC as California State Professor of Pan-African Studies Dr. Melina Abdullah. “We’re calling the police,” Lacey said. “Okay, good,” she can be heard answering before he closes the door.

Abdullah and roughly 30 other Black Lives Matter activists had shown up in front of the embattled DA’s house early on Monday morning, protesting her refusal to meet with activists within the southern Los Angeles community. “She hasn’t met with the Black community since 2016.”

Lacey has long been at odds with many of her constituents for a perceived lack of action toward addressing issues of racism and violence during her tenure. Still, she maintains that harassment at her home steps well over the line.

“Our home is our sanctuary,” Lacey said in a press conference hours later. “I do not believe it is fair or right for protesters to show up at the homes of people who dedicate their lives to public service.” While she said she was “profoundly sorry” for her husband’s response, she maintains that it was “rooted” in genuine fear.

“It was just him and I in that house and we really didn’t know what was about to happen,” she told the press.

Comment:

This is what happens when you allow Black Supremacy to take control. If the DA had done her job, it wouldn't be harmless White Activists that would have been hounded into prison, it would instead have been rioting Black Supremacists locked up with their leaders sentenced to life imprisonment for inciting riots leading to multiple arson and murder.

... But no. Charging a Black Supremacist for committing a criminal offence in today's world is RACIST! Let's instead look for a White Man and get him on trumped up Hate-Speech charges.
See: Federal Funds Used to Research ‘Hate Speech’ on Social Media
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11809.0.html

How many White Men has that Black DA locked up on bogus Hate-Crime charges?

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

70% of Mexican Gang Guns are American

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2097
Last post 14 June 2011 at 16:17
by Private
NDAA:The Most Important Lawsuit in American History that No One is Talking About

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2334
Last post 13 August 2012 at 00:39
by Private
A Latin American Pope for the Catholics?

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 3083
Last post 18 June 2013 at 22:16
by Private
American School System Devoted to White Guilt/White Shaming

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 1237
Last post 13 February 2016 at 22:53
by Private
American Chink woman thinks Kikes and Chinks make the supreme parents