Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #330 on: 13 September 2020 at 23:45 »
If the nigger will do this to authority, you know they won't hesitate to do the same to you. Stand up to the black plague and join the Church of Creativity today.

Do your part to help wake our racial family. RaHoWa is real and we are currently in the fight for our race's future.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-deputies-shot-ambush-los-angeles-area-train-station-n1239970

Two deputies shot in 'ambush' at Los Angeles-area train station

The man and woman were in critical condition, officials said.

Sept. 12, 2020, 10:37 PM CDT / Updated Sept. 13, 2020, 12:11 AM CDT
By Andrew Blankstein and Dennis Romero

Two Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies were shot Saturday night in what officials called an "ambush" near a transit station.

The department tweeted that the man and woman had been ambushed as they sat in a parked patrol vehicle. They were in critical condition at a hospital, officials said, and the suspect remained at large.

The department tweeted security video of the incident, saying, "The gunman walked up on the deputies and opened fire without warning or provocation."

Deputy Morgan Arteaga said the attack was reported about 7 p.m. at a train station in the city of Compton. The sheriff's department has a unit that patrols Los Angeles Metro trains; it's also contracted to police that city.

"They are still alive," Arteaga said.

The Metro Blue Line train station where Deputy Eric Ortiz said the attack took place is near the sheriff's Compton Station.

Homicide Capt. Kent Wegener told a late-night news conference that the suspect approached the deputies from behind in their patrol vehicle and acted like he was going to walk past.

Then he raised the pistol and fired several rounds inside of the vehicle, striking both deputies, Wegener said.

As the suspect fled, the deputies were able to radio for help, he added.

“We have a very, very generic suspect description of a dark-skinned male and that came from one of the deputies, one of the victims," he said.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva said that the two deputies graduated from the sheriff's training academy about 14 months ago.

"One is a 31-year-old mother of a 6-year-old boy," he said. "The other is a 24-year-old."

The deputies were ambushed"in a cowardly fashion," he said adding that they were both shot multiple times.

The deputies were taken to the nearby St. Francis Medical Center, where they underwent surgery, Villanueva said.

The FBI offered resources to the sheriff's department Saturday night as authorities searched for the suspect.

Villanueva noted the attack came amid a backdrop of nationwide protests against police after the in-custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis in May.

"This is just a sober reminder it’s a dangerous job," Villanueva said. "Actions, words have consequence. And our job does not get any easier because people don’t like law enforcement."

President Donald Trump tweeted that whoever shot the deputies are, "Animals that must be hit hard!"
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #331 on: 17 September 2020 at 12:04 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-college-cancels-classes-after-1-wounded-in-shooting

Illinois college shooting suspect surrenders in Chicago, school says

'Our thoughts are with our student who remains hospitalized, and we pray for a speedy recovery'

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

An Illinois college student accused of shooting his roommate during a dispute turned himself over to authorities in Chicago, the university said Wednesday.

Kavion Poplous, 18, is accused of shooting his roommate in Thompson Hall on the Western Illinois University campus around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. The school said on its Facebook page that Poplous was taken into custody by the FBI Wednesday afternoon.

A warrant was issued for his arrest on charges of attempted first-degree murder, aggravated battery and aggravated discharge of a firearm.

Western Illinois University freshman Kavion Poplous fled the campus after allegedly shooting his roommate Tuesday night. The school canceled all classes Wednesday and locked all buildings and residence halls.  (Western Illinois University)

"I want to thank the swift work of our Office of Public Safety and other law enforcement personnel and first responders for the assistance they provided," said university Interim President Martin Abraham. "I'd also like to thank law enforcement, as well as our student services staff and so many others, who worked quickly to ensure our students' safety. Our thoughts are with our student who remains hospitalized, and we pray for a speedy recovery."

Poplous, a freshman at the Macomb, Ill.,-based university, fled after the shooting. The victim, who has not been publicly identified, was taken to a hospital and underwent surgery. His condition was not known, the school said.

As a precaution, all campus buildings and residence halls were locked Wednesday and all in-person and online classes were canceled. The university will resume regular operations Thursday.

It was not clear what led to the shooting. University spokeswoman Darcie Shinberger told WIFR-TV that the shooting occurred in a dorm room. Investigators are trying to determine a motive.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #332 on: 23 September 2020 at 04:06 »
HATE CRIME ALERT!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8756035/Moment-man-25-viciously-assaults-lone-female-rider-29-unprovoked-attack-Miami-metro.html

Video: Moment man, 25, viciously assaults lone female rider, 29, in unprovoked attack on Miami metro where he punched her more than 20 times, kicked her and slammed her head, 'before beating two more men that same day'

Andrea Puerta was riding the Maimi Metromover when Joshua James King viciously started punching and kicking her during an unprovoked attack

Shocking footage on original and just what you can expect from a black man! The white girl did nothing at all to him!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #333 on: 23 September 2020 at 15:48 »
The black plague is out of control. This nigger doesn't even need a trial, just a rope and a tree.

RaHoWa is Real!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-shooting-4-year-old-boy

Suspected Ohio gunman in killing of 4-year-old boy surrenders

The suspect surrended to federal authroties Monday night

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

A suspect connected to a shooting that killed a 4-year-old Ohio boy and wounded four adults, including the boy's mother, was arrested Monday night, authorities told Fox News.

Kimonie Bryant, 24, surrendered to the U.S. Marshals Service around 8 p.m., Struthers police Chief Tim Roddy said.

He is being held with no bail in the Mahoning County Jail on aggravated murder charges. Authorities said a gunman barged into a two-story home in Struthers, near the Ohio-Pennsylvania border, early Monday and opened fire in the living room.

Kimonie Bryant, 24, is charged in connection with a shooting that killed a 4-year-old boy and wounded four adults early Monday.  (Mahoning County Jail)

A 4-year-old boy, Rowan Sweeney, died at the scene. Four other victims -- Andre Stephon McCoy, 20, and Yarnell Green Jr., 30, who are both of Youngstown, and Cassandra Marsicola, 20, of Campbell and 22-year-old Alexis Schneider, the child's mother -- were injured.

One man was shot twice in the back of the head and the other was hit twice in the back. The women sustained leg wounds. Roddy described the two women as friends and said they were cooperating with investigators.

The two women were in surgery Tuesday morning, he told Fox News. An update on their conditions was not available.

The chief said the nature of the attack suggested it was not random.

"It's just a matter of piecing everything together," he said.

Sarah Schnieder, Rowan Sweeney's grandmother, declined to comment when reached by Fox News.

On a recording of a 911 call, she could be heard saying: "My son is dead!"

Neighbors reported hearing five to eight gunshots, but they did not see the gunman. On Monday, the boy's father, David Sweeney, pleaded for the suspected gunman to turn themself in.

“Whoever did this, man, just turn yourself in. Just be a man," he said. "You took my son from me. This is my baby boy. You took him because you’re sick. You can live with that for the rest of your life, but this is my baby,”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Junior Author
  • New to the Forum
    • Private
« Reply #334 on: 24 September 2020 at 06:48 »
When I was younger I had a few friends who chose to have negros for boyfriends and every single time they ended up physically abused and treated like trash.  When will these girls ever realize they are not special.

70% of Mexican Gang Guns are American

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2184
Last post 14 June 2011 at 16:17
by Private
NDAA:The Most Important Lawsuit in American History that No One is Talking About

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2404
Last post 13 August 2012 at 00:39
by Private
A Latin American Pope for the Catholics?

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 3140
Last post 18 June 2013 at 22:16
by Private
American School System Devoted to White Guilt/White Shaming

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 1386
Last post 31 October 2020 at 16:48
by Private
American Chink woman thinks Kikes and Chinks make the supreme parents