Recent Posts

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #265 on: 07 March 2020 at 12:20 »
Niggers chimping out again.

Niggers rarely can do anything one on one, as you see in the video. They're like pack animals once one attacks they all pounce. Especially when the victim is White. And what for some shoes and what little money a 15 year old could have. Niggers aren't evolved enough and will never assimilate into any part of a White society. So the only chance of a peaceful civilization is to remove the black plague from our midst (N.E.R. - Book one Chapter five).

https://www.foxnews.com/us/vicious-new-york-city-mugging-caught-on-video-nypd

Horrific video: Vicious New York City mugging caught on camera

By Robert Gearty | Fox News

New York City police have released "sickening" surveillance video that captured a vicious street corner mugging of a 15-year-old girl.

A group of teenage boys, according to reports, attacked her Thursday afternoon in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.

“A 15-year-old female was approached by a group of individuals, and was punched and kicked to the ground and had her property removed,” police said Friday.

Video captured a group of teenage boys kicking a 15-year-old girl and stealing her Air Jordan sneakers during a mugging in Brooklyn Thursday afternoon. (NYPD)

NYPD Brooklyn North Commanding Officer Jeffrey Maddrey called the video “sickening” in a tweet Friday morning.

"We cannot allow this behavior in our community," he said.

The video begins with the girl already on the ground and one of the boys kicking her in the chest and face, the New York Post reported. He is then joined by the others, including one who jumps on top of her, then kicks her in the head.

The paper reported the girl was robbed of her Air Jordan sneakers.

They also took her cellphone and debit card.

Police said they are investigating a 15-year-old girl's vicious mugging that was caught on video.  (NYPD)

She was treated at the hospital for bruises and head trauma, the paper reported.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #266 on: 10 March 2020 at 12:18 »
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. The only thing one can expect by associating with niggers and other mud races is incarceration, robbery, bodily harm and even death.

I hate to see this young White girl's life cut short from her assignation with these animals. Unfortunately she was indoctrinated into thinking that it was alright to not stay with her Race. I blame the parents. The parents should have taught her proper way to interact with the other races.

https://www.wlox.com/2020/02/26/murder-biloxi-teen-revealed-by-doorbell-camera/

Murder of South Mississippi teen revealed by doorbell camera

By John Fitzhugh | February 25, 2020 at 10:00 PM CST - Updated February 26 at 10:00 AM

BILOXI, Miss. (WLOX) - The family of the 16-year-old girl who was murdered in her home Monday say their Ring doorbell shows the five suspects entering and leaving the house.

Madison Harris was shot in her grandparent’s Biloxi home on the afternoon of Feb. 24, 2020. Five teens were later charged with capital murder in her death.

Black Friends: Once you go Black, you don't come back ...

Madison Harris was killed in her own home on Feb. 24, 2020. Five teens are now charged in the 16-year-old's death. (Source: WLOX)

James Waldeck, who is engaged to Madison’s grandmother and lives in the house where the murder took place, said he learned something was wrong when his Ring Doorbell app showed an ambulance at their home.

According to him, the camera at the garage door revealed much more about what happened in his home.

The family of 16-year-old Madison Harris says a Ring doorbell caught the five juveniles charged in her death entering and leaving the home on Feb. 24, 2020. (Source: WLOX)

“Madison was here with her very good friend Paul, and her dad was in the back yard raking leaves,” Waldeck said. “One girl came in, I saw on the Ring Doorbell about a half-hour before. And then, according to my Ring Doorbell, four of them charged in an unlocked door here at the carport. And within a matter of ten seconds, the shooting and screaming, and then them running out the door being chased by Paul, her friend, and then her dad.”

Madison had lived with in the house with Waldeck, her grandmother, and her dad for the last four years ever since her parents divorced.

Five teenagers between the ages of 15 and 17 were charged with capital murder in Madison’s death. Waldeck said Madison considered some of those suspects friends.

“They were in our house a number of different times, I thought as friends, yes,” Waldeck. “They just lived two or three houses down and across the street.”

These five Biloxi teens are each charged with capital murder in the shooting death of 16-year-old Madison Harris. Pictured from left, Jasmine Kelley, Jarvis Cook, Yakeshia Blackmon, Jaquez Porter, and Willow Blackmon (Source: Biloxi Police Dept.) (Source: Biloxi Police Dept.)

But Waldeck said something changed.

“We think they were involved in a burglary at the house two weeks ago,” Waldeck said. “Of course, the police were called and we were pressing charges against that first crime, and we’re afraid this may have been retaliation against us reporting their crime.”

After the burglary, Madison’s family was worried about another break-in and took special precautions.

“We screwed the window shut so they couldn’t get in there,” Waldeck said. “We put deadbolts on the doors so that they had to be locked with a key to get in or out, but the carport door was unlocked and that’s where they made their way in.”

Biloxi police have said the suspects were attempting to rob Madison but Waldeck said he thinks the teens came in with the plan to murder Madison.

“Premeditation. Definitely. 'Cause the video doorbell lasts 15 seconds or 30 seconds for them to come in, shoot. You hear screaming, then everybody running out the door,” Waldeck said.

Due to the pending investigation, police are not releasing the doorbell video.

Now, Madison’s family and friends are struggling with grief as they try to understand why their child was taken from them.

A candlelight vigil will be held for Madison Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Biloxi Lighthouse.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #267 on: 11 March 2020 at 06:10 »
Just a standard Black on White crime.  The only surprising thing is that it actually hit the media. That is, the local mainstream media. If the races were reversed, this would be World-Wide MSM for the next three months and lead to race-riots by Blacks in the US, Britain and possibly Australia ...

Portland woman charged with hate crime. Where’s the media on this one?

Gregory Hoyt | Law Enforcement Today | 3 March 2020

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/its-because-youre-white-and-i-hate-white-people-white-woman-randomly-assaulted-in-portland-by-black-woman

https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/woman-punched-stranger-at-oregon-bus-stop-because-she-hates-white-people-court-docs

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/portland-woman-charged-with-hate-crime-wheres-the-media-on-this-one

Portland, Oregon – A black woman is facing hate crime charges after allegedly assaulting a white woman outside of a bus in North Portland. Reports indicate that the suspect allegedly said “I hate white people” while engaging in the assault.

Read that again: “I hate white people.”

Janae Jordan was allegedly pummeled right in front of her husband and child on January 19th by 42-year-old Nimo Jire Kalinle. The incident allegedly occurred right after Kalinle had stepped off of the bus stopped at North Fremont Street and Gantenbein Avenue.

During the unprovoked assault, the victim asked Kalinle why she was attacking her. According to a probable cause affidavit, Kalinle stated:

“It’s because you’re white and I hate white people.”

The husband of the victim intervened, and was able to restrain the suspect while waiting for police to arrive. Court documents showed that the suspect was apprehended and charged with fourth-degree felony assault, first-degree bias crime, second-degree bias crime, and two counts of interfering with public transportation.

Court documents further alleged that the victim had no previous interaction with Kalinle, citing the time of the assault as the first time ever seeing her. Kalinle went before a judge regarding the case on February 24th, where she pled not guilty to the charges levied. She’s scheduled for her next court appearance on March 6th.

While every form of crime motivated by a racial or ethnic bias is disturbing, it’s not often to see suspected black offenders make headlines similar to suspected white offenders. This is despite the fact that for every 2 reported hate crimes involving a white suspect, there’s on average 1 reported where the suspect is identified as black or African American.

During the unprovoked assault, the victim asked Kalinle why she was attacking her. According to a probable cause affidavit, Kalinle stated:

“It’s because you’re white and I hate white people.”

The husband of the victim intervened, and was able to restrain the suspect while waiting for police to arrive. Court documents showed that the suspect was apprehended and charged with fourth-degree felony assault, first-degree bias crime, second-degree bias crime, and two counts of interfering with public transportation.

Court documents further alleged that the victim had no previous interaction with Kalinle, citing the time of the assault as the first time ever seeing her. Kalinle went before a judge regarding the case on February 24th, where she pled not guilty to the charges levied. She’s scheduled for her next court appearance on March 6th.

While every form of crime motivated by a racial or ethnic bias is disturbing, it’s not often to see suspected black offenders make headlines similar to suspected white offenders. This is despite the fact that for every 2 reported hate crimes involving a white suspect, there’s on average 1 reported where the suspect is identified as black or African American.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #268 on: 13 March 2020 at 22:27 »
 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/crime/video-2129668/Video-Shocking-footage-shows-Rite-Aid-worker-beaten-alleged-shoplifter.html

Bloody “mud race” bitch bashed up shop assistant for trying to stop her pinching stuff.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #269 on: 18 March 2020 at 03:02 »
Amidst the endless flood of Corona Virus articles, if you dig deep enough you are reminded that the niggers and muds still hate White People.

https://ktla.com/news/california/man-accused-in-fresno-rampage-said-he-was-fed-up-with-racism-found-some-white-men-to-kill-police-recording/

Man accused in Fresno rampage said he was fed up with racism, ‘found some white men to kill’: Police recording

CALIFORNIA
by: Associated Press
Posted: Mar 10, 2020 / 10:59 AM PDT   / Updated: Mar 10, 2020 / 03:49 PM PDT

{alt}

A man accused of killing four people in California told detectives in a recorded interview he was fed up with racism against black people and since he was suspected of killing of one white man he may as well kill more.

Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, was taken into custody on April 18, 2017, in connection with the killings of three people in downtown Fresno. (Credit: Fresno Police Department)

The recording was played Monday in the trial of Kori Ali Muhammad, who could face the death penalty if he is convicted, the Fresno Beeand ABC30 (KFSN-TV) reported.

Muhammad, a black man whose defense says he is mentally ill, was recorded by detectives on the day of his arrest in 2017.

“I didn’t want to do nothing to law enforcement so I just found some white men to kill,” Muhammad said to police.

He explained on the recording how the killing of motel security guard Carl Williams III, 25, led to the other three killings.

Muhammad said he tried to visit a friend at the motel in April 2017, but Williams was disrespectful to him.

According to earlier testimony, Williams noticed Muhammad and told the motel manager, who asked Muhammad to register and pay a nominal visitor’s fee. Muhammad went to the office to register, but the manager testified he felt threatened and kicked out the guest and Muhammad.

A security camera recorded Muhammad come up behind the security guard and shoot him.

On the recording, Muhammad spoke about disrespect and racism.

“It starts taking its toll on you and you get fed up with the racism,” he said. “You get tired of letting things slide.”

While on the run after the shooting, Muhammad stopped at a coffee shop to use WiFi and learned via a news app that he was wanted for Williams’ killing.

On the recording, he said that if he was “going down for murder” the best thing was to “kill as many white men” as he could.

Several days after the motel shooting, three more men were slain, beginning with Zachary Randalls, 34, who was in a Pacific Gas & Electric truck.

“When I walked up to the truck, I saw a Mexican driver and a white guy,” he said. “I didn’t want to target the driver because he was Mexican so I shot the white dude.”

Mark Gassett, 37, and David Jackson, 58, were then slain in the downtown area.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

70% of Mexican Gang Guns are American

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2052
Last post 14 June 2011 at 16:17
by Private
NDAA:The Most Important Lawsuit in American History that No One is Talking About

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2291
Last post 13 August 2012 at 00:39
by Private
A Latin American Pope for the Catholics?

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 3036
Last post 18 June 2013 at 22:16
by Private
American School System Devoted to White Guilt/White Shaming

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 1210
Last post 13 February 2016 at 22:53
by Private
American Chink woman thinks Kikes and Chinks make the supreme parents