Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

ADL Forces Adidas, Banks & Other Businesses to Ban Kanye West for "Antisemitism"

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Wed 26 Oct 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Kanye West/Ye/YeezyDeath Con 3

Stupid nigger doesn't even understand that what he said is supposed to be DefCon3/Defense Condition 3.

I'd say, Good luck with the Jew - but I bet you go the same route as that RACE-TRAITOR Mel Gibson and donate Gorillions to the HoloHoax Fund.

YouTube Comment: Cailen Cambeul
I'm no fan of the Marxist BLM con, and I wont be watching Black Panther either. Anyone White that likes it and boasts, I'll call them a "RACIST!" and laugh my guts out at them as they cringe in terror. It's my PRIVILEGE to not give a F.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

First they remade the "Karate Kid" into a nigger. Then The Little Mermaid was a nigger. How'd they like "Black Panther" to be a White guy? I mean Africa does have Whites in it!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Some call him The Gatekeeper ...

"Kanye West loses a fortune due to his intemperate language relating to a certain ethnicity"

YOUTUBE COMMENTS:
Cailen Cambeul
The Watchman has spoken.

Shimon Crown
As a member of the Tribe I have a question to all the antisemites who are commenting here. What do you gain from hating me? Please only reply if a) you are prepared to admit that you have a visceral hatred of the Tribe and are  proud of your antisemitism and b) are prepared to use your full name

William Tell
With respect, that's is a loaded question. Anti-semitism doesn't imply hatred of Jews.

5G Powered Runt
You don't get to play the victim and lecture us on hatred. Maybe listen to some Noel Ignatiev, Susan Sontag and David Wise for starters.

Shimon Crown
@5G Powered Runt  Real name please

Cailen Cambeul
a) and b) right here.  :ok

Shimon Crown
@Cailen Cambeul  so what do you gain from it?

Cailen Cambeul
@Shimon Crown  I gain nothing. I merely refuse to kow-tow to professional victims like yourself. I do not in fact hate you or Jews as individuals or as a race. I hate bullies. The ADL in America, ADC in Australia, the Executive Council of Australian Jewry are the very model of the post modern bully. They are Jewish Supremacists that have a finger in every Black and Brown Supremacist Pie. I call them out at any opportunity. And​ @Shimon Crown, while you think you are calling me out, I just played you.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Shimon Crown
@Cailen Cambeul  Thanks for the answer. Did you notice how you assume things about me that are not part of my question?   Judaism does not preach professional victimhood and as an orthodox Jew I  have too many things to do instead of wallowing in self pity and perpetual victimhood. I am not even arguing with you if you're idea that Jews hold all the power. A certain German leader murdered a 1/3 of my people yet in his final will and testament he blamed them for all the troubles in the world including his defeat. There is no way I am going to get you to change your mind and frankly I don't care.

Have  a good day and keep well.

Cailen Cambeul
@Shimon Crown  I responded to your question and then judged you by your question. You however just hoisted yourself with your own petard. EDIT: I wonder if you just don't realise what you say, or if you know and you attempt to deflect with the usual Denial and Blame Goyim games we see so often?
Note: I went to edit after the "petard" line, but it turned out my reply had already been deleted by YouTube's ADL censors, so I just replied again underneath.

Shimon Crown
@Cailen Cambeul  Thanks for your profound thoughts.

Cailen Cambeul
@Shimon Crown  No worries. And perhaps you could do me a favour and pass my profound thoughts on to the Executive Council of Australian Jewry. They have a terrible time keeping up with the ADL/ADC. It would be nice to throw them a bone for their annually published list of Antisemitism in Australia. You will find them @ ecaj.org.au
See https://creativityalliance.com/forum/creativity-in-the-msm-news/2009-09-30-australia-report-on-antisemitism-2009-to

corsair919
It was pointed out that Jews run Hollywood, somebody said of course they do, they invented it, if you want to run an industry you invent one.

Cailen Cambeul
Actually the movie industry began in New York. It was what became the Jewish media moguls that relocated to Hollywood and built/stole the industry with money, crime and racial nepotism. Vegas is sort of a repeat of the same concept as Jewish organised crime from New York relocated to Nevada.

Mr Taytersdeep!
Yeah Kanye should have just kept to the Narrative, bash white christians.
If in the interview he just stuck to how bad and evil we are supposed to be,
he may have been endorsed by even more companies.

Cailen Cambeul
I had never heard of Kanye West until he started spewing his anti-White insults at Taylor Swift at some music awards ceremony in front of a global audience. Of course I'd never heard of her either and can't stand her now - but that's besides the point. The point is, if Kanye had replaced the word White with Jew, that episode would have been his last public episode, instead of a launch into mainstream consciousness. Kanye's genuine anti-Whiteness was applauded. His truth about The Tribe was denounced as anti-Semitism and he was immediately cancelled.

Rabbi Zyklon Brausebadstein
He could have got in on the Christmas TV ads.

More Comments @ https://youtube.com/watch?v=XwxNwE5ocyI
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Considering that all Black people look the same ... :D

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/2022/12/05/kanye-west-tattoo-removal

A London tattoo removal studio is offering to remove Kanye West-inspired tattoos free of charge as the rapper continues to share concerning anti-Semitic remarks.

The rapper, who has legally changed his name to 'Ye', appeared on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' Infowars show over the weekend, and said he had "love" for Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler

"I love everyone, this guy invented highways, the microphone, every human has something of value they brought to the table, especially Hitler," he said

When Jones remarked that Ye had a "Hitler fetish", he responded: "I like Hitler ... [The Nazis] did good things, too. We've got to stop dissing the Nazis all the time.

"The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world."

Ye has long been an inspiration for tattoos, with fans getting ink of the rapper's face or lyrics.

But in light of his concerning fresh tirade, fans are now doing whatever they can to distance themselves.

One tattoo studio has started offering complimentary tattoo removal for anyone with Ye-inspired tattoos.

NAAMA Studios, based in London, announced its 'Yeezy come, Yeezy go' initiative on Instagram last month, the name inspired by Ye's nickname and 2013 album Yeezus.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

I put some comments up on that Kanye West looses a fortune link. I thought they were quite civil but apparently calling kikes "Shylocks" is against the terms and conditions and it's hate speech? My comments that were valid got cancelled. Surprise! Surprise!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2023/01/23/kanye-west-ye-visa-australia

Australia should refuse to let American rapper Ye into the country or risk putting the Jewish community at "significant risk", a leading civil rights Jewish Supremacist organisation says.

The Anti-Defamation Commission is lobbying for Immigration Minister Andrew Giles to block entry to the rapper, formerly known as Kanye West, deriding him as a "hate-monger who spews threats against the Jewish community".

The Anti-Defamation Commission, in calling for Ye's visa to be blocked, pointed to a previous tweet from the rapper saying he would go "death con 3 on Jewish people".

The commission noted Ye in an October interview repeatedly blamed "Jewish media" and stated the community would, "especially in the music industry ... take us and milk us till we die".

In a December interview, Ye also claimed six million Jews had not been murdered by the Holocaust and suggested he liked Hitler and Nazis, the commission said.

"Calling for violence and hate must have consequences and Australia should not put out the welcome mat and provide a platform to a hatemonger who spews threats against the Jewish community and peddles conspiracy myths about Jewish power, greed and control," commission chairman Dvir Abramovich said

Well guess who's behind all this? Bet your boots they get what they want too!
The Price is Reich!