Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Accused "White Supremacist" Proud Boys Mixed Race/Open Borders Advocates

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 02 Oct 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Remember, according to the philosophy of today's Left and the FBI, anybody or anything that is to the Right of Stalin is a Right-Wing Extremist Terrorist. If there are White People involved, then the label is White Supremacist, Neo-Nazi, Racist Terrorist.

The Proud Boys

Originating in Canada, the Proud Boys are an Anti-Islam, Pro-Israel, Pro-Republican, Mixed Race, Open Borders movement. In other words, they believe in Muliticulturalism Minus Islam. By the standards of any self respecting White Racial Loyalist, the only redeeming factors that the Proud Boys have, is their dislike of rioting and looting, and their refusal to Blame Whitey for all the woes of the world.

Still, no White Racial Loyalist should knowingly or willingly interact with the Proud Boys. While they are both an agent for the government and an enemy of the government, it is better that we sit back and watch as they - who can be defined in the most simplistic way as Multiculturalism Minus Islam - are hounded by MSM and the very government they claim to support as so-called White Supremacist Terrorists.

Let the decent, thinking folk watch and see how even the most benign are treated with criminal contempt for merely attempting to bring the barest touch of common sense to oppose the Blame Whitey! Kill Whitey! debate. Let them understand that there are no half measures; that there is no point supporting a government that turns on its own; that the only solution is a White Revolution. RaHoWa!

Don't be a gutless coward all your life - Join the Church of Creativity Today.
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Proud Boys hold press conference before North Portland rally on Sept. 26

Wetbacks for Trump!

Leader of 'white supremacist' Proud Boys is state director of unofficial support group called Latinos for Trump and has ties to Republicans including the president's son Don Jr., Senator Ted Cruz and Roger Stone, who is a member

* Enrique Tarrio is serving as the Florida state director of a political support group Latinos for Trump, DailyMail.com can reveal

* A spokesman for the Trump campaign told DailyMail.com that neither Tarrio nor his 'Latinos for Trump' are affiliated with the president's official 'Latinos for Trump Coalition'

* Tarrio is the national chairman of the Proud Boys, the 'white supremacist' group who Donald Trump told to 'stand back and stand by' at Tuesday's debate

* DailyMail.com can reveal that Tarrio, ran for congress as a Republican earlier this year
Tarrio, 36, has been pictured with Trump confidant Roger Stone who is a Proud Boys member, the president's son Don Jr, and GOP Senator Ted Cruz   

* Cruz co-sponsored a Senate resolution based on a petition written by Tarrio to designate the left wing group Antifa as a 'domestic terrorist organization'

* Tarrio posted a selfie of him and Donald Trump Jr. online with the caption: 'Blurry but at least we spoke about the rampant censorship of conservatives'.

* Tarrio is a Cuban American from Miami who was promoted from president of his city's Proud Boys chapter to become the group's national chairman in 2018

Josh Boswell | Daily Mail (UK) | 2 October 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8794301/Leader-Proud-Boys-state-director-Latinos-Trump-close-ties-GOP.html

Excerpt: The Cuban-American, who ran as a Republican to represent Florida's 27th Congressional District this year but withdrew before the party's primary in August, said he wrote his slurs as a joke and to promote free speech.

'We are not a white-power group, and I am not a victim,' he told the New Times. 'I just think I should be able to say what I want and to express my support of Trump without being called a Nazi.'

In 2018 the FBI sent a warning to Washington police departments calling the Proud Boys an 'extremist group' that was recruiting in their areas and that members 'have contributed to the recent escalation of violence at political rallies held on college campuses, and in cities like Charlottesville, Virginia, Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington.'

A spokesman for Tarrio released a statement Wednesday saying the Proud Boys has 'longstanding regulations prohibiting racist, white supremacist or violent activity' adding that 'we do not care what color you are or what your background is ... if you love America ... we consider you a brother.'

Tarrio himself later said Trump wasn't endorsing Proud Boys with what he said.

He told NBC Miami, 'He didn't condemn us. He didn't promote us either. What 'stand by' means is stand by me.'

He added: 'The president was asked a very poignant question. He was asked about white supremacy and he was asked to disavow white supremacy. Biden cut him off and said our name.'

The Unite the Right neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville was organized by Proud Boy second degree member Jason Kessler.

After the rally, Kessler was expelled by then-president McInnes in an attempt to distance the group from white supremacism.

McInnes has said 'Palestinians are stupid. Muslims are stupid. And the only thing they really respect is violence and being tough.'

Tarrio pictured with Donald Trump Jr

UPDATE: Trump condemns his own supporters as "White Supremacists" - Throws Proud Boys under the election bus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8797021/I-condemn-white-supremacists-Donald-Trump-tells-Sean-Hannity.html

President Donald Trump used precise language Thursday night to condemn white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan and the 'Proud Boys,' two days after he gave a controversial debate night response.   

'I have to say, I've said it many times, let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK, I condemn all white supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys,' Trump said during a call-in interview on 'Hannity.' 'I don't know much about the Proud Boys,' the president added.

'I condemn them and if I say it 100 times it won't be enough because it's fake news,' Trump said. 'I've condemned them in the past and for years I've condemned people - I think almost everything you've mentioned.'

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul (See Above)Still, no White Racial Loyalist should knowingly or willingly interact with the Proud Boys. While they are both an agent for the government and an enemy of the government, it is better that we sit back and watch as they - who can be defined in the most simplistic way as Multiculturalism Minus Islam - are hounded by MSM and the very government they claim to support as so-called White Supremacist Terrorists.

Let the decent, thinking folk watch and see how even the most benign are treated with criminal contempt for merely attempting to bring the barest touch of common sense to oppose the Blame Whitey! Kill Whitey! debate. Let them understand that there are no half measures; that there is no point supporting a government that turns on its own; that the only solution is a White Revolution. RaHoWa!

In case you still don't get it: If you are White and you resist the eradication of White culture, if you reject White Guilt, if you take a stand against White Genocide - or even if you just say no riot, arson, violence, rape and murder all targeted at you because you are White, then you are considered to be a "White Supremacist." Your Orange Man and his FBI have declared it so.

VOTE TRUMP!
HE WONT MAKE AMERICA GREAT - BUT HE'S BETTER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE
FOUR MORE YEARS FOR DONALD MEANS
FOUR MORE YEARS OF PREPPING
Get Ready for Civil War 2

RAHOWA!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Let's get this straight: Donald Trump hates and openly disavows any single person or any group of people that Republicans choose to label as White Supremacists. We know it. We have always known it. Years ago, Trump denounced David Duke - just as we expected. Years before that, Ron Paul denounced @Rev.WillWilliams. Former Creators have been denounced in Australia by mainstream political parties. And finally, even I was denounced by a non-mainstream Australian political party that marketed themselves as "White Nationalists."

We that proudly wear the label "RACIST!" because we are White, proud and don't give a damn about the other races, know that Western Politics is faux democracy. We know that Trump - for example - will happily pardon a Black that is guilty of murdering a White man, and embrace him within his campaign as a reformed, moralistic individual; but a White man that was once a member of this forum? Whitey's condemned for life as a White Supremacist, terrorist criminal. The Orange Man drips of rancid Jewish hypocrisy.

Even this twat in the video has it in for "The White Supremes"
The fact is, he too is considered a "White Supremacist"
What's the difference?
He considers himself as legit
Why? Because he points to you & shouts "Nazi!"

Who and What can today be defined as a White Supremacist?

According to Republicans/Neo-Conservatives
* Anybody White that campaigns outside of Republican Party sanctioned events
* Anybody White that has similar values to those espoused by the Republican Party
    - But has not joined the GOP
* Anybody White that disagrees with the more Left-Leaning Republicans
* (Until Recently) Anybody White that voted for Trump
* Anybody White that is Right of thou

According to Democrats/Neo-Marxists
* All Republicans
* All White people not registered as Democrats

According to Typical Non-Thinking Blacks
* All White people

According to Jews and Muslims
* All White people

Question: Can adherents of the Church of Creativity be defined as White Supremacists?
Answer: No. Not by Creativity's standard and not by the Dictionary definition of White Supremacy.

The definition of White Supremacy was once considered the intent for White People to Rule Supreme over non-Whites, with Slavery and Segregation as a Caste System being held up as examples of White Supremacy. Creativity does not approve of slavery, nor does Creativity approve of Segregation or Caste Systems.

Creativity believes in the total Separation of the Races. Creators would happily ship every Black American back to Africa, every Asian American back to Asia, every Muslim American back to Arabia, and every Jew back to Israel, with Native Americans confined to their own lands. No more Handouts from Whitey. You are on your own - but so are we.

Creators certainly do not believe themselves to be White Supremacists; so who defines Creativity as White Supremacist? Who defines YOU as White Supremacist? Just scroll to the top of this entry and read again. In short, you will see that anyone that is White and outspoken, and not an accepted political contender of the mainstream two party system is considered to be a White Supremacist.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Aleister Adams

Proud boys are a bunch of mixed lil bitches.And they're working with BLM.Nuff said.88/14