Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

South Africa: Killed Because They Are White

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 28 May 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Every nigger and libtard tells us that nothing equals the evil of White Supremacy. And yet, Whites don't kill muds for just not being White. Whites don't kills just because it's a Muslim. Still, they will tell us that just saying IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE is the worst crime in the world - while they continue to murder Whites again and again for merely being WHITE ...

Robbers execute white couple in 'racist attack' after teenager and his girlfriend run out of fuel and are left stranded on South African motorway

* Johanco Fleischman, 19, and girlfriend Jessica Kuhn, 23, were gunned down
* They reportedly ran out of fuel by the side of the motorway near Johannesburg
* Three men are being sought by police investigating the horrific shooting

Jamie Pyatt | Daily Mail (UK) 28 May 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7075085/Robbers-execute-couple-ran-petrol-South-Africa.html

Extract: A white couple were gunned down by three robbers in a 'racist attack' at the side of the road after their car ran out of fuel in South Africa.

Johanco Fleischman, 19, and girlfriend Jessica Kuhn, 23, were executed in cold blood as they waited on a motorway bridge for a family friend to bring them a can of diesel to get them going.

Two employees sitting in the back of the car with the couple were brutally beaten by the killers but spared death and have described the horrific double murder to shocked police in detail.

It is understood the attackers walked past the car and murmured a racial insult at Fleischman before opening fire. 

The two witnesses told cops the Toyota Hilux had run out of diesel on the N12 West near Benoni some 20 miles east of Johannesburg and butcher Johanco had called a friend for help.

As they waited for rescue they said three men walked past the car and then walked back hissing the word 'umhulungu' at Johanco - a derogatory phrase for a white man.

One of the men then pulled a revolver without warning and fired at least nine bullets, hitting Johanco several times in the body.

As he slumped into the road the gunman leaned into the cab and killed Jessica with a single shot to the head, before they stealing her mobile phone.

Then in an attempt to cover their tracks they set fire to the inside of the Toyota with a lighter.

Jessica was slumped dead in the passenger seat, Johanco on the road, and the two badly beaten workers had fled for their lives.

A passing motorist saw the truck on fire and used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames and then saw the bodies.

He called the emergency services who were quickly at the scene.

The attack happened in broad daylight at 11am and police and medical services were quickly there but the couple were declared dead at the scene.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7099569/Another-white-South-African-farmer-spoke-land-grabs-murdered-home.html

A South African wine merchant who spoke out against attacks on white farmers was found dead after being shot on Sunday night while dining with family and friends.

Stefan Smit, 62, had been openly critical of the threat of land grabs on his property - a large estate in Stellenbosch, Western Cape - South Africa's most famous wine region. 

It was a murder seemingly fuelled by a land dispute created when a squat straddling Smit's Louisenhof Estate was set up, expanding into a vast settlement.

The farmer had previously complained about how citizens from a nearby township had begun erecting shacks at the back of his farm, culminating in him getting an injunction to prevent people from encroaching on his space.

Smit was killed when four men entered his vineyard through an unlocked back door and shot him dead. His wife and a family friend managed to survive the attack. 

Pieter Haasbroek, a friend of Mr. Smit, told The New York Times: 'They were busy eating dinner with friends when four masked men came into the house. They shot Smit dead. What we feared came true.'

The dispute over land has been ongoing and increasingly fractious, but police said it was too early to tell if Smit's death was connected to that or a random murder

The same dispute saw the murder of Annette Kennealy, 51, a farmer activist from Limpopo province who was beaten to death with a hammer and iron rod in late May.

South Africa's ruling party, the African National Congress, has denounced the violence against farmers, but farming groups still accuse the party of not doing enough to stop it.

Ms Kennealy's and Mr Smit's murders comes as the government, led by Cyril Ramaphosa, pushes ahead with plans to alter South Africa's constitution to allow land to be seized from farmers without having to compensate them

Both of those who were killed were vocal opponents of the new land measures being proposed and last August, people from a nearby black township flooded Mr Smit's land, building shacks on it to the point where he 'couldn't breathe.'

Zola Ndlasi, the township leader who organized the occupation of Smit's land, said there are 2,000 shacks there now.

'I'm not happy,' he said by phone to The New York Times upon learning of the 62-year-old's death. 'He's a human being. No one is allowed to kill anybody
Ramaphosa has said that his much-focused-on land reform is necessary to compensate for the 'historical imbalance' caused by apartheid and colonialism.

Under Section 25 of the old constitution, citizens were granted the right to property which could be expropriated - but only upon payment of compensation.

The power of government to seize land was also limited, meaning that the majority of farmland remained in white hands - despite the majority of South Africa's population being black.

According to a 2017 census, 72 per cent of land was owned by white people, who made up just nine per cent of the population.

However, in December last year parliament voted 209-91 to amend the constitution to say that land could be expropriated without anything being paid in certain circumstances

Ministers are now preparing a series of 'test cases' for the courts, despite warnings that it could take a decade or more to resolve the issue.

The ANC has sought to reassure people inside and outside the country that its efforts to ensure the majority of black South Africans have better access to land - a long-standing party promise - will be legal and should not be cause for alarm.

Ramaphosa has said everyone should 'relax' about the land reform process and that it would 'end up very well'.

Political parties and NGOs have criticised the government's attempts to change land reform measures.

The issue did not appear to play well for Ramaphosa at South Africa's recent election, the first since he seized power from predecessor Jacob Zuma, which the ruling ANC party won - but with a reduced majority.

Transvaal Agricultural Union, a group representing the interests of farmers, recorded 84 farm murders in the 2017 calendar year. Of these, 59 victims were white farmers

A further 15 people, including eight white farmers, were killed on farms in the first three months of 2018.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

South African farmer's wife, 45, relives the horrific moment a gunman raped her in front of her children after shooting his way into their home, molesting her daughter and forcing her into sex by threatening to kill her son

Daily Mail (UK) | 17 June 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7147287/South-African-mother-45-raped-children.html

A South African mother was put through a 'living nightmare' by a rapist who held a gun to her children's head to force her into sex.

Nicky, 45, was raped in front of her children by 32-year-old Sebenzile Simane Simian - who also sexually molested his victim's daughter after shooting his way into the farm house.

Simane, who also tied the family up and stole their money, was handed two life sentences and a total of 173 years in prison after he was found guilty of the string of violent crimes in South Africa's Eastern Cape.

Picture: Nicky and her husband Heine, a 44-year-old farmer, who are choosing to tell their story, have been forced out of their farm house and say that farmers in the country face an ongoing threat of violence

Quote from: NickyDescribing her ordeal, Nicky revealed how:

* Her attacker shot her in the bottom as she shielded her children from his bullets

* Simane threatened to 'shoot off' her 15-year-old son's feet unless he raped his mother

* The gunman laid Nicky's daughter down beside her and undressed her and tried to rape her

* He only agreed not to rape the 13-year-old girl if she watched him rape her mother instead.

* Simane raped the mother twice and only spared her a third rape as she had lost too much blood to have sex.

The white-washed £1.3million farmhouse - set in nearly 1,000 acres of land - had belonged to the family for a century and Nicky's two sons, aged nine and 15, and her 13-year-old daughter had been brought up there.

But Simane apparently felt he had been wronged by Nicky's farmer husband and came seeking deadly revenge on the family

The family home was so remote that their nearest neighbour was a mile away and did not hear the gunshots at the home.

After surviving the horrific ordeal the family is now planning to move to Australia to set up a new farm there.

Campaign group AfriForum says that Afrikaner and European farmers are under daily attack in the country

Describing what happened on March 23, 2018, Nicky said a stream of bullets came blasting through the patio door, narrowly missing her 15-year-old son's head.

Nicky said: 'With the bullets smashing through the windows I can only describe our feeling as being hunted like wild animals.

He shot his way through a sliding patio door to get in. 'What followed I can only describe as four hours of pure hell – just sick torture and depravity,' Nicky said.

'He held the gun to my nine-year-old son's head and threatened to shoot him unless I complied.

'I told my little one to be quiet or else this man would kill us. All I saw were his silent tears rolling down his little cheeks for the next four hours. The sight of that will be with me forever

'He tied us all up with fencing wire so tight that our hands lost their circulation and turned grey.

'He shouted at my children that he was there to kill their father and that he would chop him up in front of them. He said that when he came through the door they would watch him butchered.

'He then repeatedly threatened to shoot my eldest son's feet off if he didn't obey him and then ordered him to rape me. I had never heard such a sick thing before and was totally mortified.

'All I could do was beg him not to make my son do that. He just kept pointing the gun at my son's feet and saying he would shoot them unless he raped his mum in front of his brother and sister

'I begged and pleaded with him not to do this and to take me to another room and take me instead.'

Explaining what happened next, she said: 'He grabbed me and forced me to my bedroom and raped me there. There was blood everywhere as I had already been badly shot. I could do nothing as my hands were tied behind my back.

'He then brought my 13-year-old daughter to the bedroom, undressed her and attempted to rape her. He was sexually molesting her and all I could do was beg for mercy and to take me again.

'So instead of raping her he forced my beautiful innocent daughter to watch as he raped me again.

'I cannot describe the anger this man displayed toward us and I knew as he raped me that if my children had any chance of survival I had to get this man away from them and the farm house.

'You don't care about yourself - you just don't want your children to die and you do all you can.'

Describing how she finally shook the man off, she said: 'He had tried to start our car outside but couldn't get it going so in a bid to buy my family time I told him to take my bank cards and pin numbers and to let me drive him to town to the ATM.

What an Ordeal! Now, there are still people saying that we shouldn't accept White South African refugees? That their position is a result of their own doing?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7260081/Farmer-wife-tied-brutally-beaten-shot-dead-gang-attackers.html

A farmer and his wife have been shot dead in another horrific farm murder in South Africa.

Isak van den Berg, 67 and his 62-year-old wife Ina, were allegedly tied up, beaten and killed by a group of six on their Boshof farm in the west of South Africa's Free State province.

Five suspects have been arrested in Bloemfontein and Dealesville during a 72-hour joint lockdown by the South African Police Services (SAPS) and the Hawks, and are expected to appear in court on Thursday. A sixth alleged killer remains at large.

It is the latest in a string of horrific farm murders in the country and comes weeks after 51-year-old farm activist Annette Kennealy was stabbed and beaten to death on her own smallholding in Limpopo province
Mr Van den Berg had left his wife to take a worker back to town, according to Brigadier Sam Makhele.

On the way back last Friday evening, he stopped to open his farm gate when he was allegedly overpowered by six suspects

'He was then taken back to his house where, together with his wife, [he was] tied up, brutally beaten and shot. They both died at the scene,' Makhele said in a statement.

According to authorities, the group of six then proceeded to ransack the property, stealing items including four firearms.

The firearms were later recovered along the Caledon River bed en route to Lesotho.

A neighbour discovered the two bodies in the property's kitchen on Saturday morning.

A pathology report will be conducted this week to determine the exact cause of the deaths.

Sergeant Wendy Nkabi told News24 two strangers had been spotted on the property on Friday before the murders.

According to Nkabi, Van Den Berg had noticed the two strangers when he was giving the worker a lift back into town. The attack started upon his return

The five in custody face will appear in Boshof Magistrate's Court charged with murder, the possession of unlicensed firearms, aggravated robbery, the theft of a motor vehicle and theft.

The killings come just weeks after a South African activist who spoke out against attacks on white farmers was found stabbed and beaten to death on her own farm.

Annette Kennealy, 51, was killed on a smallholding in Limpopo province where she had been staying with an employee, police said

In her last Facebook post, she shared a link alleging that 10 farm attacks, including one murder, had been reported in four days in 2019.

She also routinely shared links and stories relating to politics in South Africa, and the government's plans to start expropriating farms from white land-owners.

Weeks later, another South African wine merchant was found dead after being shot while dining with family and friends.

Stefan Smit, 62, had been openly critical of the threat of land grabs on his property - a large estate in Stellenbosch, Western Cape - South Africa's most famous wine region.

It was a murder seemingly fuelled by a land dispute created when a squat straddling Smit's Louisenhof Estate was set up, expanding into a vast settlement.

The farmer had previously complained about how citizens from a nearby township had begun erecting shacks at the back of his farm, culminating in him getting an injunction to prevent people from encroaching on his space.

Smit was killed when four men entered his vineyard through an unlocked back door and shot him dead. His wife and a family friend managed to survive the attack.

Transvaal Agricultural Union, a group representing the interests of farmers, recorded 84 farm murders in the 2017 calendar year. Of these, 59 victims were white farmers.

A further 15 people, including eight white farmers, were killed on farms in the first three months of 2018
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7477533/Pregnant-mother-hacked-death-bed.html

Excerpt A pregnant mother was hacked to death in her bed and her husband was repeatedly stabbed by attackers during a luxury break at a South African resort.

Karen Turner – who was said to be three months pregnant – was asleep with her husband Matthew, 33, and their toddler son Hayden when they were attacked at around 3am.

The family had booked into the Hluleka Nature Reserve on the Wild Coast in the Eastern Cape when two men armed with knives sneaked into their self-contained chalet overlooking the beach.

It is believed school teacher Karen, 31, died almost instantly in a hail of knife blows as her husband Matthew, who was stabbed several times, chased off the attackers.

The horrific attack on the South African family left Matthew a widower and his 23-month-old son motherless.

Karen's older brother Ian Crouch described the scene as a 'blood bath' and confirmed the balcony door had been left open on the hot night

It comes just days before Prince Harry is due to arrive in South Africa with his wife Meghan and son Archie.

That Harry should leave his wife in Africa where she belongs! Find a white wife there and save her from the rubbish going on there!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Hate crime psychologist is brutally killed in her South African home by intruders who waited for her husband to go out before breaking in and slitting her throat

* Mirah Wilks, 69, was stabbed 12 times and throat was slit in Johannesburg home
* The gang had waited for her husband, Frank, 72, to leave to go to synagogue 
* Wilks was well-known for her research into hate crimes, trauma and violence
* The murderous thieves were only there to steal two laptops and a mobile phone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7554683/Hate-crime-psychologist-brutally-killed-South-African-home.html

A brilliant psychologist and specialist in hate crime and violence in South Africa was brutally butchered and had her throat slit in her own home by a gang of armed robbers.

Leading scholar Dr Mirah Wilks was ambushed and attacked by the men who had waited until her husband Frank left to worship at the local synagogue, leaving her home alone.

The group had climbed up onto the roof and removed tiles and dropped down inside the house and stabbed Mirah at least twelve times in the chest and back then cut her throat.

Retired husband Frank, 72, returned home from evening worship on Sunday night and found the blood soaked body of his wife of 45 years lying dead on the floor of the family home.

Dr Wilks, 69, was renowned for her research into hate crimes, trauma and violence and was a highly respected former Chair of the Psychological Society of South Africa.

South African Police have launched a major man-hunt for the gang who struck at the home in Johannesburg and killed her just to steal two laptops and a mobile phone.

Former art teacher turned counsellor, Dr Wilks qualified last year with a PhD in Hate Crimes from the University of South Africa after spending many years in South Africa as a top psychologist

She had also gained degrees at the University of Queensland in Australia and the University of Pennsylvania in the USA and was working at the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg when she was murdered.

Dr Wilks had moved to Australia from Israel as a young girl and had a daughter Tarryn and son Brett in Melbourne, Victoria, with husband Frank and the family later emigrated to South Africa.

Dr Wilks had recently started important research into 'resilience as a means of adaption and survival' with a special focus on South Africa's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

South African Police said they believed the men had waited for Mr Wilks to leave the home before breaking in through the ceiling to perhaps get round the security doors and windows.

A source said the helpless grandmother was stabbed at least twelve time and during the struggle the ruthless gang slit her throat before making off with two laptops and cell phone.

Police spokespeman Colonel Lungelo Dlamini said: 'A case of murder is being investigated and the post mortem will determine the exact cause of death but a sharp object was used

'It was used in the fatal assault on the victim who was found by her husband when her returned home from church and we are appealing for witnesses to come forward.'

Professor Juan Nel who was a close friend of Dr Wilks, and her supervisor, said that the Pyschological Society of South Africa was distraught after learning of her murder.

He said: 'Dr Wilks was the victim of a violent crime that took place in her home and Mirah's untimely death has left us with a deep sense of loss that will affect all of us here.

'Mirah was known to a great many of her colleagues in the psychology fraternity and was a good soul and a person in the profession who had great integrity and honour' he said.

Counselling psychologist Dr Ingrid Artus said: 'We have a scarcity of psychologists in South Africa and the service they provide to society are vital and her loss will impact on patients

'The work that she was doing in SA was vital to helping a country such as ours. This will perpetuate the fear that many associate with crime. She will be greatly missed,' she said.

Prince Harry has just returned from a royal tour of South Africa with wife Meghan and son Archie and both spoke out against the violence inflicted on women and children across the country.

Meghan, 38, tied a yellow ribbon to railings outside a post office in Cape Town where university student Uyinene Mrwetyana, 19, was tortured, raped and murdered days shortly before the visit.

She made the private pilgrimage with her detectives to pay her respects to the teenage victim of a brutal sex attack in a country where violence is rife and 21,000 people are murdered a year

Killed because the Blacks thought that she was White. I wonder in SA if Jew groups are going to make a big fuss about blacks being racist in SA now?

Harry and Meghan can tie as many yellow ribbons as they want there! SA only got let back into the Commonwealth after they gave blacks all these rights back which then ruined the place! How ironic a Jew expert in hate crimes got killed by Blacks?!

I wonder if they have their hate crime specialists dealing with Jews who bully Palestinians?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

THIS YEAR'S BRUTAL MURDERS OF WHITE PEOPLE IN S. AFRICA

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8806781/Female-farmer-strangled-death-worker-tortured-murdered-South-Africa.html

A female farmer has been sexually assaulted and strangled to death while another rural worker has been tortured and murdered in the latest attacks on South Africa's white farmers

Divorcee Chantel Kershaw, 44, was ambushed by two armed black men while working her land in Delmas east of Johannesburg on Wednesday

Kershaw's underwear was ripped off and stuffed into her mouth and she was strangled to death inside her garage.

In a separate incident, 21-year-old farm manager Brendin Horner was brutally tortured on Friday and discovered the next day covered in blood and tied to a post in Paul Roux, Free State province

WOMAN AND HER ELDERLY PARENTS ARE KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED

Daniel Brand, 82, his wife Hybrecht, 73, and their daughter Elizabeth, 53, were kidnapped and driven away in their own cars from their rural home near Hartswater in the Northern Province on July 26.

Their bodies were found two days later.

The home was ransacked, with some cash and jewellery stolen.

BRITISH FALKLANDS HERO SHOT DEAD WHILE PROTECTING PARTNER

British Falklands War hero was shot dead while protecting his partner during an armed raid on their farm near Lanseria.

Former Royal Navy sailor Julian Stobbs, 59, was shot in the head and chest after four robbers broke into his home as he slept on July 3.

RESTAURANT OWNER HACKED TO PIECES WITH MACHETE

Eduard Neumeister, 67, who was born in Austria, was hit with 'dozens of blows' from a bush knife at his property in Balgowan, 70 miles outside Durban in June.

The frenzied attack happened as Eduard - known locally as Edi - went to feed his dogs and prepare for breakfast at the Bratwurst Sausage Restaurant and B&B that he ran with partner Margit Riebler, 62

The two horrific attacks were 180 miles apart and carried out by ruthless killers where the nation's white farmers live in constant fear of rape and murder on their remote homesteads.

Kershaw was attacked while helping to a load a lawnmower onto a truck.

The men stripped her and then held her down on the floor of the garage at her farm as they strangled her.

Her distraught mother Greta Spiers, 65, was bludgeoned over the head with a pistol and she, along with a maid, was restrained as the farm was looted

The two men fled in the family's white Chevrolet station wagon but were chased down by neighbourhood watch farmers who forced the stolen vehicle off the road in a high speed chase.

The neighbourhood watch were alerted by Kershaw's mother and captured the suspects who were handed over to police.

A farm hand who was stripped and tied up by the raiders was later arrested after the cell phone numbers of the two suspects were found in his phone.

The three men appeared before Delmas Magistrates Court charged with armed robbery, theft and murder and were refused bail and have been remanded in custody.

Police spokesman Brigadier Leonard Hiathi said: 'Chantel asked an employee to help her load a lawnmower into a truck when she suddenly saw two armed men inside her yard.

'They told the employee to take his clothes off and tied him up and then attacked the woman who was screaming for help and strangled her and then went into the house.

'The victim's mother was assaulted with a firearm and the house was robbed.

'A high speed chase ensued between the suspects and the neighbourhood watch group which resulted in the suspects overturning their vehicles and crawling out to escape.

'But they were caught and handed over to the police who opened a case or robbery and murder and a firearm was recovered and ammunition and a bloodstained jacket

&:(They'll make whites jump through hoops to get here while black African refugees get Welcomed and then ruin the place with the same trouble they have in Africa.
The Price is Reich!

WhitePower23

Such a waste life of a lovely White couple &:(,

Makes me want to hack these niggers apart with a meat clever. Has been a few yrs since I last bashed a fucking Toby.

Me thinks I need to drag one behind my car out on the highway with a rope tied to its legs and then drag it along, at least it will 'blend' into the bitumen.....

Blacks truly are evil and are beyond taming, even lions are more civilised than these apes. 8)

GLR

We sometimes hear of these people but never the truth.  He was called a "philanthropist", but you can bet that he saw more than meets the press! What Schweitzer said is how America today can be summed about after 300 years of the negro, who demand "reparations" for all the billions in damages they caused.

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

GLR

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: GLR on Thu 29 Apr 2021
We sometimes hear of these people but never the truth.  He was called a "philanthropist", but you can bet that he saw more than meets the press! What Schweitzer said is how America today can be summed about after 300 years of the negro, who demand "reparations" for all the billions in damages they caused.

You know it seems like that not just with Africans but Australian Boongs too!

Nowadays it's a welfare "free for all" for this "protected species". The Elderly Boongs are much better because in their day Christian missions took them in, educated them, clothed, housed and fed them and gave them meaningful employment. They succeeded in doing better things.

The younger generation run riot and get away with it largely due to UN policy and people who like the problem because it gives them welfare jobs! Welfare money turns the cogs of a sluggish economy in areas where:- mining, energy and tourism was once king!
The Price is Reich!

Stotan

The story America and the world chooses to ignore.
Who can forget the years of condemning South Africa because of Apartheid and the supposed persecution and injustices done to the darkies. Remember the boycotts of all things S.A. plus the governments, politicians, and celebrities who took up the cause?
So, they finally got rid of Apartheid and this once great nation has turned into a shithole, just like the rest of Africa.

Rob82

Exactly. South Africa under White rule naturally was for the best. It's no coincidence that when that terrorist communist-leaning nigger Mandela was released, then taking over that country, that it went to absolute garbage. You could see the Communist niggers with their fists in the air when he was taking power. The economy went down, its inner structure, and of course, these mud race niggers and mullatos have literally been murdering and stealing away the farms from the Whites, which means turning productivity into crap. It's pure government-sanctioned nigger revenge and criminal. It's perfectly okay to drag out into the streets and stone to death the productive Whites.
This is what happens when you have communist mud races taking over a country. Definitely should be a lesson for others to know what to expect if they let this crap happen. There is not ONE example of a successful government being run by niggers. Not ONE. Hail White South Africa, the True South Africa that never should have been disbanded in the first place.
WFFW 23/23 R!

Stotan

It makes my blood boil to read this.

Br.IanVonTurpie

There are a fair few white South Africans in Australia. They sure told me some stories.
One girl's parents were teachers and they got told they could get their citizenship fast tracked if they worked in remote places. They had to leave South Africa but when they got here they stuck them in a Boong community called "Kintore". It is the most backward place in the country. Their job was to try educate Abos in this remote community as nobody else would go do that role there!

The more remote you get in Australia the more "Mad Max" things get.

One white African told me now niggers have to have jobs they are impossible to work with as they are so volitile! Whites must teach them their jobs!
The Price is Reich!