Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Afrikaans student cruelly tortured for hours, then raped

Started by Sinn, Sun 30 Oct 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritz

The scum was caught Friday evening by the nog "police", but they did not realize that its the kaffir they were looking for - he was caught because he stole a lap top. It took two white cops (Petro Kapp and Rudolph Oosthuizen) to identify the scum that have been sitting in the cell for a whole day without the "police" realizing that it was the same savage that raped the 22-year old girl (she is home). The "police" have been looking for this scum for 10 years !

http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Hys-vas-20111104

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Albert

Terrible as these things are in a way the Boers brought it on themselves. They clung to Christianity, they fed and bred the blacks as cheap labour when they should have sterilised them and expelled them in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s when they had the chance.
I always notice these Christian types like amy Biehl seem to have some kind of mental fog when it comes to danger and don't take precautions when they should have a weapon in every room, belt and boot.

Adriana stujit has a pretty good blog documenting black violence against whites and has good links to charities there in South Africa.
Shes not really a White power advocate and i think she was married to a nigger once but she is a professional news reporter,(  formerly of the Johannesburg Times i think). Giving credit were credit is due she is an excellent reporter.

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/white-genocide-protestors-clash-at.html
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Maritz

Quote from: Rev.Albert on Mon 09 Apr 2012
Terrible as these things are in a way the Boers brought it on themselves
I disagree - Apartheid worked fine until the western powers under the influence of ZOG brought this country to its knees - externally with the war in Angola/South West Africa; and internally with the financing of communist scum and sanctioning White Apartheid South Africa into the ground. The CIA jumped from financing Unita (anti-communist) to financing SWAPO (communist) in the Bush War between 1966 and 1989. Furthermore Britain financed the ANC and hailed them as heroes. To put the cherrie on the cake we had traitors on the inside of our government also selling out the country while soldiers were dying on the border in defense of their country against communism. All due respect, go do some research before posting of things you know little about. Here, read this - the Architect of Apartheid murdered, something that changed South Africa forever :

John Vorster Appointed As Successor To Verwoerd

The first thing Vorster did was to appoint his own commission of enquiry consisting of a total of ...ONE MAN, who found that there was "no ground for the rumour that the wounds had been inflicted by an expert". On the 7th of September, one day after the assassination, "The Star" (Johannesburg) had a headline : "No sign of assassination plot. This was the work of a lone killer, says Vorster". It has to be remembered that Vorster was Minister of Justice, and therefore of Security, making him responsible for the security of Verwoerd.

More remarkable was that Vorster started systematically undoing the foundation of all that Verwoerd built up. This would later be carried on by P.W. Botha and F.W. De Klerk who would eventually hand over the country to Marxist Terrorist rule. Nevertheless, the press reported that the Security Police had a file on Tsafendas. When the head of the Security Police was phoned on the day of the assassination, he had a file with him in a short time. Amazingly Vorster promptly issued a statement that "the report that the Security Police had a file on Tsafendas was devoid of all truth".

This was a blatant cover-up. It later surfaced that the Security Police had no less than FOUR files on Tsafendas. Two were destroyed without authority and a third was completely missing. In the previous edition I mentioned that Dr Verwoerd launched an inquiry into "Die Georganiseerde Geldmag" (The organized money power) known as "The Hoek Report" by Prof Hoek of Pretoria University. This report was finished after Verwoerd's death and Vorster refused to publish it.

Parts of it leaked out in 1969. It found that Anglo American Corporation was the largest private group in the economy, large enough to frustrate government policies. Anglo paid disproportionately low taxes, resulting in loss of government revenue of millions. Hoek pointed out that as an important supplier of key minerals to the SA defense industry, Anglo should be brought under much stricter government control. He suggested that its operational boundaries in South Africa be limited, and restrictions placed on its foreign-based companies such as Charter Consolidated in London. This is all documented in the fascinating book called "South Africa Inc." by Pallister, Stewart and Lepper, 1987, page 100. On the same page it states that "Oppenheimer, in fact, was able to develop cordial relations with Vorster".

So who benefitted from the assassination of Verwoerd ? Obviously John Vorster who was appointed the new Prime Minister and who would carry out the wishes and policies of Harry Oppenheimer. The Hoek report was shelved and for the Anglo American Corporation it was business as usual. The restrictions Verwoerd was going to impose on their operations magically disappeared. The Cillie and Rupert, "Verwoerd must go" plan succeeded. After the death of Verwoerd, Anton Rupert said, "The fact that Dr. Verwoerd was no longer Prime Minister, was the best thing that could have happened for South Africa".

The fourth and most important beneficiaries were the British-American powers behind the ANC, who were out to break the Afrikaner's political power and get South Africa in line with the other Communist controlled Southern African States of Mozambique, Angola, Zimbabwe and Namibia. Tsafenda's Communist leanings were just a useful shield behind which others such as Britain and the USA operated. Vorster and his Foreign Affairs minister, Hilgaard Muller (Rhodes Scholar) introduced a strategy called "Détente" which focused on appeasing the Black Communist enemies of South Africa. From 1974-1976 Vorster betrayed the white Portuguese in Mozambique and Angola, allowing the Communists to take over. He betrayed the whites in Rhodesia, introducing economic sanctions against Rhodesia and pressuring Ian Smith to accept Black Communist rule. He also betrayed the whites of South West Africa, by accepting the so-called Western Powers' Formula (Resolution 435 of the UN Security Council), which laid the foundation for the Communist take-over of South West Africa.

Main Sources:

South Africa Inc, Pallister, Stewart, Lepper, 1987
Verrat an Südafrika, Vaque, 1987
Assassination and the tragedy of South Africa, Jaap Marais
South Africa, A skunk amongst nations, Les De Villiers, 1975
People's War, Andrea Jeffrey, 2009
Tragedy and Hope, Quigley, 1966

QuoteThey clung to Christianity, they fed and bred the blacks as cheap labour when they should have sterilised them and expelled them in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s when they had the chance
I dislike christianity as much as the next Creator, but the Boers have always been religious, and will always be, probably the most religious country in the world; that said, that does not mean you cannot teach them Creativity - they might hate the anti-christian parts, but with the principles of Creativity they cannot disagree. I even have a christian lady friend and her husband in South Africa that work closely with a charity, and even they support me with my Creativity and all. Show me a country that did not use cheap labour, or one that sterilised the niggers or that did not cling to christianity  - did your country ? Looking at the world its all in one big mess, its not the time to point fingers. If I had to start pointing fingers at the countries that financed the communist into power in South Africa, I would run out of hands - do I do it ? No. We`re well aware that it was the jews influence in your governments that brought it about, now we sit with the mess. We get told daily to fight back - I see little fight back in Europe as its overran with islam and in America where a 90% White majority votes in a nigger and where they fight israels wars.

QuoteI always notice these Christian types like amy Biehl seem to have some kind of mental fog when it comes to danger and don't take precautions when they should have a weapon in every room, belt and boot.
Thats the liberal anti-white type, I could give a crap about them. The religious type I know is as racist as they come. Just the other night I talked to an old friend that was in the border war in 1976, also a "christian" - but after I listened to what he did there with the black communists, as every other soldier did during the War on Communism, I doubt highly that he fits the christian apathy - they are christians because their parents taught them to be, but the army changed all that - they are everything but meek and mild

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Maritz on Sat 14 Apr 2012Show me a country that did not use cheap labour, or one that sterilised the niggers or that did not cling to christianity  - did your country ? Looking at the world its all in one big mess, its not the time to point fingers. If I had to start pointing fingers at the countries that financed the communist into power in South Africa, I would run out of hands - do I do it ? No. We`re well aware that it was the jews influence in your governments that brought it about, now we sit with the mess.

Too right Reverend Maritz. Each of our countries had a hand in the destruction of White South Africa and those political leaders still alive need to be brought to the justice of a hangman's noose! As for hiring Niggers, black labour is cheap labour and when the Jew sets the standard for greed, there will always be a traitorous White man with his eye on the money looking out for himself. The only finger pointing we need to do is at the guilty parties, and it is up to us Creators to ensure that the guilty - whether living or dead - are held to account for their crimes. Hangman's justice is brutal and swift, but history is the most severe of judges.

Winston Churchill: He cheated the Hangman ...

But history finds him Guilty of crimes against the White Race

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top