Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Real South African News

Started by Maritz, Tue 19 Jan 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritz

... Last post from previous page
QuoteNo such thing as freedom of speech in Australia
I know what you mean ... its only for the muds ... only Whites can be racists, right ?

QuoteFederal Racial Vilification Laws
Another anti-White law ... but its ok to say "kill Whitey". We are surely in the frying pan  &:(

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

SA Media Is Threat To Democracy

South Africa's media posed a threat to democracy, (because it exposes assholes like Selebi, we understand you commie scum) South African Communist Party general secretary Blade Nzimande said in a report in the Times newspaper on Monday.Expressing strong support for a media tribunal, Nzimande said journalists were always "looking for bad news out of the ANC and its alliance partners" (and there are just bad news ... lots of it). He was speaking at the party's 89th anniversary celebrations in Rustenburg in the North West on Sunday. Nzimande's comments came days after the ruling African National Congress released a discussion document entitled "Media transformation, ownership and diversity",(transformation my ass ... it should read communist take-over. You can have it, it will not save your sorry asses) which proposes the setting up of a "Media Appeals Tribunal" to make the media "accountable". The document questions the efficiency of the self-regulatory press ombudsman, which Nzimande described as "toothless and useless". (which in turn describes the kaffir)

"We know the importance of free media because it was the communists that went to jail for that," (BS, they went to jail for murder) said Nzimande, who is also the minister of higher education and training. (as if a kaffir knows anything about education) "But we want a media tribunal that will hold journalists accountable. If there is one serious threat to our democracy, it is a media that is accountable to itself." Meanwhile, ombudsman Joe Thloloe warned on Friday that a tribunal would be an "imposition" on media freedom. "Any system imposed from outside the press itself will be an imposition and in violation of the Constitution," Thloloe told the South African Press Association.

Thloloe said he approached the ANC about a month ago to try to get clarity on talk of a tribunal, which the ANC said would complement the role of the press council and press ombudsman. "I was saying we were getting two different positions. The one, from Polokwane, that there will be an investigation into the possibility of a media tribunal ... But also, another position, coming from the alliance very strongly, is a view that a tribunal should be established. "I went there to ask, where are we standing, is there going to be in an investigation or is it [the tribunal] going ahead ? "[I was told] they are going to recommend that Parliament will do an investigation," said Thloloe.

He said he would be "happy" to participate in an investigation but expressed doubts about its intentions. "We are very happy to participate in any investigation, but what worries us are the people who have already made up their minds." Business Day editor Peter Bruce wrote on Monday that he would not be attending a meeting with the ANC, scheduled for Tuesday. "I just don't want to be a part of any meetings whose object is to make my country less of a democracy. ( ... as if this could ever happen) If I go, and if others editors go, it will merely legitimise what the ANC want to do anyway -- they'll be able to say they 'consulted' with the media. But not, at least, with me. This is not Vichy," wrote Bruce. - Sapa

Source : http://www.mg.co.za/article/2010-08-02-nzimande-sa-media-is-threat-to-democracy

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

Repair bill : R46-million including dry-dock time to replace damaged engine

It's the SA Navy's comedy of costly technical errors: The R16-million diesel engine on the new R2-billion-costing submarine SAS Manthatisi was destroyed by 'water sucked in through the underwater exhaust pipe 's non-return valve', bending the crankshaft-rods and destroying the engine. The sub was also crashed into the Simon's town harbour's quay-side 'during rough weather' because  its harbour-entrance was 'too narrow' ..  its electrical fuses and breakers blew up when they tried to charge the batteries with shore-power; and some of the 480 submarine-batteries also blew out because of 'a build-up of hydrogen gas' i.e. overcharging... repairs will take until 2013 at least. And even if it's fixed, the SA Navy hasn't got the crew members for it : while each sub only needs 30 crew members and although they have advertised the posts for the past four years, they also demand politically-correct crew members

SA rear-admiral Bernie Teuteberg had to embarrassingly explain to MPs how his black-economic-empowered personnel managed to destroy the engine of a perfectly good 16cylinder MTU Diesel engine on its sturdy, German-built R2billion costing submarine SAS Manthatisi - through pure and utter incompetence.  Sixteen other countries also run these subs - built by the highly competent workers of the German Howaldtswerke at Kiel in North Germany . And nothing like it had ever happened before to any of their subs -- except in South Africa.

On July 29 2008, the then-Defence Force Minister admitted in parliament that there was considerable pressure to hire black personnel for these brand-new subs. The navy embarked on a massive advertising campaign to recruit 126 new submariners -  including 59 technicians-  for its fleet of 3 submarines (crewed by 30 people each).'  Similar brain-drain operations were mounted in the SA Air Force : many of its fighter-pilots and military technicians – before getting the black-economic-empowerment chop - had already joining the Australian air force after that country actively started recruited them. Over the previous 3 years, the country thus lost 91 highly-skilled, experienced fighter pilots and 822 jet-fighter technicians -  all whites, mostly Afrikaans-speakers. By November 2010, South Africa only has 20 fighter-pilots left. And a similar 'brain-drain' – caused by the ANC regime's anti-white hiring laws – also took place at the SA Naval base in Simon's Town, home of its entire fleet.

Some four  years after the SAS Manthatisi's widely-hailed arrival in April 2006 amidst massive political fanfare at Simon's Town naval base, Rear-Admiral Teuteberg had to explain to parliament why the beautiful German sub got so badly damaged: "Water was sucked in through the underwater exhaust pipe Non Return Valve in bad weather," he explained.... This stupid act had bent the crankshaft's rods and destroyed the R16-m engine beyond repair. While Teuteberg did not actually say so, this was a very stupid technical error : water cannot be compressed by the cylinders - so the connecting rods were bent and the engine's crankshaft was damaged beyond repair. The sub's engine must be replaced in dry dock : a hole will have to be cut in the side of the beautiful German-built sub's hull to remove the engine and a new one rigged in. Teuteberg said a new engine will cost R16million - the drydock costs probably another estimated R30million. And even were it not laid up for repairs, the SAS Manthatisi could not put to sea anyway -- because it did not have a trained crew : despite the fact that the navy had been advertising very actively for 'politically-correct' crew members ever since 2006.

Each sub has 30 crew-members – but they could only find suitable candidates for 2 subs : Yet, said Teuteberg,  there were a number of other reasons besides its broken engine. "One of the reasons was the lack of submarine-trained personnel and the fact that I really only had two full crews for two submarines. Therefore... to ensure that I kept two submarines operational in order to train new crews -- because, as you will know, I need to go to sea in order to give people training -- we made a conscious decision ... to rather not bring Manthatisi back earlier, but leave her where she is and concentrate on the two subs in the water, in order to create a bigger manpower pool sooner."

Moreover, this was not a stand-alone incident : the naval personnel also crashed its second R2billion,  209-class submarine into the quay-side, supposedly during 'rough weater'; and they also destroyed the electrical fuses and - breakers in the sub's electrical network "when they tried to charge the batteries from shore-power." Moreover, another 480 submarine batteries were destroyed because of the 'build-up of hydrogen gas'... i.e. they were overcharged and 'hydrogen valves' had to be installed to stop "the problem". No-one has been discliplined. It was nobody's fault. Wyndham Hartley of Business Day reported that 'the South African Navy, in the clearest explanation yet, has told Parliament that human error and an alleged 'battery construction fault' in the German-built submarine were blamed for 'the lengthy spell in dry dock of its R2bn submarine SAS Manthatisi.

Experts and opposition MPs suggest however that 'there is something more seriously wrong" with the (mechanical care ) "given to the first submarine delivered to SA in terms of the strategic defence package." R-Adm Bernhard Teuteberg told the defence committee yesterday that there were"three issues involving the Manthatisi : When the sub is in harbour it is plugged into a shore service to keep its 250 tons of batteries charged. "This machine was incorrectly wired, resulting in blown fuses and switches on board the vessel,"he said. In rough weather the vessel banged into the quay, causing minor damage to the aft plane, which helps steer and trim the submarine underwater. However, the integrity of the hull was not compromised, he said. The admiral explained that 'when being charged, batteries produced hydrogen and the build-up of the gas damaged some of the submarine's batteries, of which there are 480."

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-sa-sub-damaged-by-sheer-stupidity.html

Rev.Cambeul

This is a perfect example of how civilisation can not survive in the absence of White people. Without White people - and providing the Niggers et al ad nauseum don't blow the world up using what's left of our technology - the world will return to how it was in prehistoric times, with the only animal capable of altering its environment being the beaver.

See the videos: Life After White People https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?topic=5162.0

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Maritz

I Would Die Defending Whites - Malema

Pretoria - South Africa belongs to all who live it - was the message from suspended ANC Youth League president Julius Malema after receiving the Newsmaker of the Year 2011 award in Pretoria on Friday evening. "You must never buy the story that we are anti-white and we want whites to be driven to the sea. This is your home, your country and it belongs to all of us," he said. "I would die in defence of the white minority - they must enjoy the same rights as Africans. But when we say we must share, it doesn't mean we are fighting - we are actually protecting you," he said.

Malema praised the role played by Public Protector Thuli Madonsela in upholding democracy, saying she was in the ranks of "Charlotte Maxeke and Winnie Mandelas of this country". "It doesn't matter if she investigates some of us. In the secret meetings when her integrity is attacked we are the first ones to defend her," said Malema. "Public Protector, very soon I will be bringing a complaint to your office. The abuse of the state power - it looks like we are back to those years before Polokwane where those in power abused state institutions to further factional politics," said Malema.

Despite having turned down an earlier invitation to receive the award, Malema said he had not understood the importance of receiving the award. "You cannot be awarded for being a revolutionary. There are no awards in a revolution, it doesn't matter who says what," said Malema. He said the decision to honour the invite was taken after being advised about the possible death of the youth league. Malema took a swipe at the NewAge newspaper for taking sides in "the factional politics of the ANC".

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/I-would-die-defending-whites-Malema-20120324

Malema`s new friend is a jew ... whats going on here ? The jews wanting to talk to malema about the nationalizing of mines, which imo, they would never allow ?  :-\

Malema's White Boy

Johannesburg - He might not be wearing the beret (yet) but the young student from Johannesburg has already learnt a lot from his "mentor", Julius Malema, about handling the media. "I don't talk to the press, thanks," was all an apparently shy Jonathan Ovadia said before hanging up when City Press called him at the arranged time yesterday (Saturday) morning. Ovadia – according to his Facebook page a former student of King David High School in Johannesburg and studying business at Harvard University – shot to fame when Malema introduced him during a ANC Youth League event at Wits University on Friday night.

Malema's protégé was nowhere to be found at first mention, but later knocked on the hall doors to enter and was called to the stage by a delighted Malema. Ovadia left again soon after his stage appearance. Malema introduced an apparently nervous Ovadia as the "white youngster I had taken under my wing". Presenting Ovadia to the audience, Malema said : "This is Jonathan. I have mentored him in radical politics and a non-racial South Africa." Malema added that they should both live side-by-side and share the country's riches. Malema has recently gone out of his way to woo white people, telling the National Press Club a week ago he didn't want to drive whites into the sea. On Friday he said : "If we say the land belongs to us, it doesn't mean white South Africans should be driven to the sea. If you chase them away, where would they go ? "They have no option, they are stuck here with us," he said, to much laughter and claps from the almost exclusively black audience. Malema said whites should share their land.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Jujus-white-boy-20120331-2

And this jew is anti-malema ...  :-\

No-one knows exactly what Julius Malema is up to, but it is most interesting to note that two years ago, Jonathan Ovadia showed his support of an anti-Malema Facebook group called '1,000,000 Against Julius Malema,' which he 'liked' on the social network

http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2012/04/02/malemas-white-boy-supports-anti-malema-facebook-group/

Seems malema is on his own

ANC Suspends Julius Malema - Again

Johannesburg - ANC Youth League president Julius Malema's ANC membership has been suspended with immediate effect, the party's national disciplinary committee (NDC) said on Wednesday. This followed Malema's verbal attack on President Jacob Zuma on Friday when he called him a dictator and said he was suppressing the league. "After due consideration, the NDC was satisfied that this utterance constitutes a very serious violation of the ANC Constitution and that the institution of disciplinary action ... of the ANC Constitution is warranted," NDC chairperson Derek Hanekom said in a statement. Malema was informed on Wednesday morning of his immediate temporary suspension and that disciplinary proceedings would be instituted against him by the NDC.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/ANC-suspends-Julius-Malema-again-20120404

Maritz

ANC Chief Whip Shot

Johannesburg - The ANC's chief whip in the Ugu district municipality was killed in a drive-by shooting in Manaba, Margate, KwaZulu-Natal police said on Sunday. "Around 22:00 on Saturday, councillor [Wandile] Mkhize and a friend were walking along a road when they came under attack from unknown men driving in a Toyota Corolla," spokesperson lieutenant-colonel Vincent Mdunge said. Mkhize was killed in the "heavy gunfire" and his friend critically injured. Mkhize was declared dead on the scene. The other man was taken to a hospital, the name of which was not disclosed for security reasons. Mdunge said the motive for the attack was unknown. Police were investigating a case of murder with aggravating circumstances, and one of attempted murder. No arrests had been made by 09:00 on Sunday.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/ANC-chief-whip-shot-20120701

ANC Is 'Haemorrhaging' - Winnie

Johannesburg - ANC members should take care to halt the "haemorrhaging" of the ruling party, struggle stalwart Winnie Madikizela-Mandela said on Saturday. "The ANC is haemorrhaging, it is your responsibility to stop that haemorrhaging," she told party members at her home in Orlando West, Soweto. Madikizela-Mandela received the ANC centenary torch on the last day before it left Gauteng. She warned members not to allow the party to disintegrate and she encouraged African National Congress members to make sure the party ruled forever. She said she was "so touched" to receive the flame. Like the flame, the ANC had "travelled a long way to be here".

'A battlefield'

She said 2012 was a very important year because it was the 100 year anniversary of the party and the 60th anniversary of the defiance campaign which "got us to where we are today". Madikizela-Mandela recalled the days when her suburb was "a battlefield". Looking around at the neat rows of guests assembled in her garden, now adorned with roses, she smiled slightly as she said : "I hid all the weapons here". She concluded her speech with her trademark salute of "Amandla!" (power). Supporters and members of the provincial executive council responded rapturously: "Awethu!" (people). ANC Gauteng secretary David Makura paid tribute to Madikizela-Mandela, saying her salutes embodied the essence of defiance, which fuelled the struggle against apartheid. "That defiant hand of yours ... there is only one veteran who does it like that."

Inspiration

He said younger generations had drawn inspiration from her. "The June 16 generation, you introduced them to the movement ... the young lions imbibed your fire," Makura said. He said she was a symbol of resilience too, as she had never let her spirit be broken by the apartheid regime. "You have always been the guiding light and that is what we bring back to you ... that is what the torch represents." The torch was delivered to Madikizela-Mandela's home just before 2pm by an ANC cavalcade accompanied by a fleet of the Sopranos Bike Club, Tshwane Metro police and police. A solemn procession of uMkhonto we Sizwe veterans from Tshwane delivered the flame.

Torch continues journey

The torch arrived in Gauteng on June 1 after being received by former President Nelson Mandela at his home in Qunu in the Eastern Cape. After its month in Gauteng, the torch would be sent to Limpopo to continue its journey, which started in Mangaung, in the Free State, in January. The flame was set to arrive in Polokwane before midnight to keep up with the centenary celebrations schedule.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/ANC-is-haemorrhaging-Winnie-20120630

'ANCYL Saved Zuma From Prison'

Johannesburg - The ANCYL saved President Jacob Zuma from a prison sentence, expelled league president Julius Malema claims in an interview published in the Sunday Times. Malema was not convinced the "spy tapes", cited as the reason that corruption charges against Zuma were dropped in 2008, really existed. "Actually, we went to fetch him from a prison door," Malema said. According to Malema, Zuma "does not have what it takes" to serve as president and the thought of another term for Zuma was "scary and traumatic". Having once proclaimed that he would "kill for Zuma", he apologised for endorsing a Zuma presidency, claiming it was "a mistake" on the part of the league. The ANCYL's support for Zuma was based on his apparent "courage" against then-president Thabo Mbeki's bid for a third term in office. "That courage was very personal. It was informed by personal fear of being arrested and going to prison." Malema claimed Zuma had "nothing to lose" because he knew if he became president "chances are that you will not be arrested". Malema said both Deputy President Kgalema Motlanthe and Human Settlements Minister Tokyo Sexwale had the qualities necessary for the presidency. The ANC elects its new leaders at its elective conference in Mangaung in December.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/ANCYL-saved-Zuma-from-prison-20120701

Malema's Former Office Burgled

Johannesburg - The office which former ANCYL leader Julius Malema used to occupy at ANC headquarters was broken into last week, the Sunday Independent reports. Books and files were taken from his office, and his former personal assistant Moshala Mothiba's computer was stolen, from Luthuli House in central Johannesburg, apparently while the ANC was holding its policy conference in Midrand. "The incident happened while the people were at (the policy) conference," police spokesperson Inspector Lorraine van Emmerik told the newspaper. She said police were investigating a case of business robbery. The Sunday Independent quoted unnamed sources saying that the door had not been forced open, and that the computer contained information on the daily running of the league. Malema was expelled from the African National Congress earlier this year and barred from entering any of the party's offices.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Malemas-office-burgled-20120701