Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/killer-jeffrey-ahwon-escapes-from-holtze-prison/news-story/3669ffea91ef35c50e8c3d1f72c34ecc

A PRISONER who killed a man less than three years ago escaped from minimum security in Darwin's prison on Friday night, with hours passing before guards noticed he was missing.

Jeffrey Ahwon, 19, was one of three teenagers who bashed 39-year-old Rick Dermody at Casuarina Square Shopping Centre in 2013.

Mr Dermody, 39, later died of massive head trauma in Royal Darwin Hospital.

A statement released by the Corrections Department confirmed that Ahwon was an open-rated inmate, the lowest security classification given to prisoners in the Territory.

"(Ahwon) failed to attend (Friday) morning's muster parade and was confirmed missing at approximately 8.30am," the statement said.

Ahwon (pictured) was staying in the low-security workers' cottages at Holtze Prison, a corrections spokesman said.

Mr Dermody's father, Preston Dermody Sr, lashed out at the Territory justice system, saying Ahwon's sentence was too light, and he should have been kept in maximum security.

"As far as I'm concerned there was no justice done, they basically got a slap on the wrist and a bag of LOLlies," he said of Ahwon's sentence of four years and 10 months.

"If (prisoners) have taken someone's life, they shouldn't be out wandering around free.

"They should serve in maximum security and only maybe be allowed in minimum security if they've behaved themselves, aren't dangerous and only in the last month or so before they're let out."

A source inside the prison told the Sunday Territorian Ahwon was believed to have escaped with another prisoner, but the other man returned to Holtze hours after the pair walked out and gave himself up to prison officers when it was discovered Ahwon was missing.

"These are supposed to be our most trusted prisoners, the ones who are released into the community to work," the guard said.

No headcounts are done on prisoners in the low-security area overnight.

Yes, this is the dirty boong that rolled Adelaide man Rick Dermody with his boong gang and killed him over a bottle of grog he just bought.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/alleged-drunk-driver-caught-with-12-passengers-in-holden-commodore-on-stuart-highway/news-story/d7a557a39c9a96dd31cc2c382dd103fa

AN  ALLEGED drunk unlicensed­ driver coon was carrying 12 passengers in his unregistered five-seater Holden Commodore when he was pulled over on the Stuart Highway.

NT Police Duty Superintendent James O'Brien said the driver was also flouting an alcohol ban, and the car had no brakes. Snr Sgt O'Brien said local police tried to pull the car over near Barrow Creek, 280km north of Alice Springs on Friday night, but the man kept driving.

"The vehicle continued on for a kilometre before pulling off to the side of the road and turning off the car lights to avoid detection," he said.

"Upon approaching the vehicle­ Police were shocked to find a total of 13 unrestrained occupants coons in the car, including nine children ageing from five to 12-years-old.

"A further inspection­ of the car revealed shocking defects including no brakes and no seat belts."

A police spokeswoman said the car did not even have a handbrake, and all the seatbelts had been cut out.

Snr Sgt O'Brien said that the children, aged between five and 12, were sitting on each others' laps, in foot wells and also on the centre glove console.

The 28-year-old man allegedly blew .105, more than double the legal limit, and will face court on 15 charges, including nine counts of driving with an unrestrained child.

Snr Sgt O'Brien said the number of people in the car shocked even experienced officers­.

Reminds me of "living next door to Allen" by Kevin Bloody Wilson. They reckon in the NT you are 40 times more likely to have a car smash than in NSW where the population is much larger.. can you guess why it is so dangerous?

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

We always say that our niggers are dumber than American and South African niggers. We also point out that they are dumber than America's red-niggers. Now we have proof that Australian niggers are able to out-do America's taco-niggers.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/residents-organise-night-patrols-in-darwin-and-palmerston-after-rise-in-breakins/news-story/c66b6b04b59a519e338f520057db9675

FRUSTRATED about the almost nightly break-ins across Darwin and Palmerston and turnstile justice for young offendersBoongs, residents have started organising night patrols to keep an eye on their suburbs.

Palmerston resident Zac Wild created Facebook page Darwin Crime Rally/Protest on Sunday after he prevented a daylight robbery of his neighbour's home and is organising a public demonstration.

According to Northern Territory police figures, break-ins to Palmerston properties increased by 37 per cent in 2015.

Mr Wild said the stabbing of german shepherd Buddy in Darwin last week and a number of incidents of armed thieves searching through the bedrooms of children had spurred him on to take a stand.

He said he was shocked to see groups of youths, some as young as 10, wandering the streets of Palmerston.

He said around 15 residents had begun to patrol the streets of Darwin and Palmerston to keep an eye on the suburbs at night.

"What really spurred me on to make this page was just looking all over and it seems that crime is all that people are talking about," he said.

"I stepped in when my neighbour's home was being broken into during the day."

He said the rally intended to bring he community together to discuss solutions to reduce property crime.

Mr Wild said he would like to see tougher sentencing or programs introduced to give youth a sense of purpose.

"We want to do something about it because the Government isn't really doing anything about it," he said.

"We see in the news that some offenders are getting arrested by the police but once they hand them over to the courts it's out of their control."
Taxes are paid in the expectation the police and courts will function. The problem is the coons just breed to get the baby bonus and then fill up the Gaols! They give lame sentences because there is no room in the Gaols.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/vandals-damage-stores-in-star-village-arcade/news-story/77f035cf594e56b83d7b3bb5d5460135

POLICE are searching for two vandals who caused thousands of dollars worth of damage to 10 businesses in the Star Village Arcade in Darwin city.

Property Manager for the arcade Bianca Robinson said Rendezvous Café was broken into on Sunday night before the culprits returned on Monday night and smashed their way into 10 of the 11 remaining businesses in the locked community.

The two offenders were caught on CCTV footage rifling through shelves and the counter of Embella jewellery.

Police are searching for two vandals who caused thousands of dollars worth of damage to 10 businesses in the Star Village Arcade.

Detective Senior Sergeant Mark Bland said the break-ins occurred between 8pm and 9pm on Monday night.

"A number of businesses had their windows smashed, and a number of items including cash, soft drinks and a laptop were stolen," he said.

Both offenders are described as being of indigenous appearance, aged in their teens and of slim build.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...b8ef50705ead67

A TEENAGER(bloody coon) accused of stealing a high-end ute from a Palmerston property last week has been arrested by police.

Detective Senior Sergeant Mark Bland from Strike Force Trident said the 14-year-old boy and some co-offenders allegedly entered a home in Durack last week.

He allegedly took the car keys to a Commodore Maloo ute from the bedroom while the owner slept in his bed.

The teen was captured on CCTV footage filling up the car at a service station a short time later.

It is alleged he also stole a television, gaming console and two knives.

"The offenders have then entered the victims' bedroom where they were sleeping and stole a handbag containing keys. They then used those keys to take a black Holden Commodore ute from the location," Snr Sgt Bland said.

"They were captured on CCTV a short time later at a service station."

The ute was recovered the next morning.

"Later in the week, the youth*Abo* and unknown co-offenders(Abos) are believed to have unlawfully entered a residence in Bellamack, where they stole an iPod, purse and the keys to the owner's Mitsubishi Lancer.

"They were captured a short time later on CCTV, again at a service station, where they allegedly stole lollies, chips and bottles of soft drink."

The teenAbo was charged with two counts of aggravated use of a motor vehicle, driving without a licence and stealing.

He was remanded in custody to appear in Darwin Youth Court today.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/busy-b...9557f25b85e4db

A CAFE owner was punched in the face, racially abused and her life threatened during an attack by a gang of seven feral teens in her Casuarina Square business.

Suwanna Boonyawat was confronted by a teenage girl on Monday afternoon, punched in the jaw and mocked by a boy who threw coffee cups on the ground and demanded she pick them up.

The attack left Ms Boonyawat shaken and worried the delinquent teens will target her business again. Yesterday she returned to the Busy Bee cafe she has owned with her husband Rui Verissimo de Jesu for three years for the first time since the attack.

Ms Boonyawat suffered a bruised jaw, was shaken and upset by the ordeal.

"The girl said 'go back to your country' and she turned around to me and said 'I'm going to kill you'. Then she punched me," she said.

"She hit me on the lip, I'm not prepared for people to come and hit me like that at work.

being Darwin the crime has all the hallmarks of a boong crime.I won't shed tears for the Asian victim.However the crime was a shocker and these Abo's need to be hit with the law stick harder!
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top